Reviews for A Flash of Harmless Lightning
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Such a lovely, peaceful story. Thank you very much.
songsaboutsleep chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
That was perfect. Just perfect. Achingly so. I loved it.
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This is so sweet I cannot form words.
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Wow, this was breathtakingly beautiful. Loved how you pictured the differences between Castiel and Sam and Dean. ...and how you had both Winchesters worried about him and taking care of him, both in their own ways. Loved that Dean built something for him, while Sam gave him two books, oh and how you had Cas notice that they shared so many things (like the hand on the back of their neck when they're nervous or embarassed) or the chatter or "smothering" as Bobby called it.

A truly beautiful, beautiful story! Please keep writing ...and sharing. D.
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Aw! why cant this be in season 7?
Catnatural chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
You're awesome, you know that? And it's an insult that you've not got more reviews for this! I loved it!

Wish it was longer though! (

x
Leona Esperanza chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Aww, that's so sweet! I love that both Sam and Dean are trying to help Cas, but it's clear that it's something more than just friendship for one of them... Very nicely done! :)
8MercuryHg0 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
"It felt perilously close to grace." This line was the best, and I think it summed up Castiel's feelings about what Dean did for him. Also, Castiel preferring to watch hummingbirds instead of going to a bar is all too plausible for him, so Dean building a swing seat under an awning for him is very sweet and affectionate. The part where Dean says the suspense is killing him is very in-character too, and it made me love the story all the more because it might actually be possible and make sense in canon.
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Awww. I absolutely loved this! I agree with your previous reviewer on exploring that week but this piece was just so beautiful. Definitely worth the read. 8)))
jessicamendes chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This was a great, great fic. I was wondering if you could write a short fic that takes place during the week that Cas is sick with the flu? It would be interesting to see what Dean's reactions and actions were.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Absolutely beautiful.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
awww. So much fluff, but I really liked how it all turned out.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Human Castiel is so sweet. Almost as sweet as Dean fixing up the yard that way.
brunn.hilde chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow, that... I just didn't really see that coming. You really have Cas' voice. That was lovely! And being pursued by a particularly needy person myself these days, I can understand Cas' frustration and longing for solitude. The porch swing sounds peaceful and lovely.
RivikaStyx chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Ok you succeeded again in bringing tears to my eyes .. I love this story, Thank you!