Reviews for The Story Behind Once Upon a Time
mndstjohn chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Looks good!
Pumpkineater chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Best little red riding hood story ever!
Tempest S chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Your story reminds me of "Little Red Riding Hood

from Politically Correct Bedtime Stories by James Finn Garner." It's funny how much the fairy tales have changed from the originals. I have to say, after reading the original Sleeping Beauty story, Prince Phillip has gone down in my opinion. Darn rapist and adulterer.
KC chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Wow I love what you have so far it is wonderful and I love how they intereact with each other so funny.
Persephatta chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Lol! This is really I good. I like how mature Red seems and how all the others (minus Belle) are really girly. I agree with Red, Snow White's voice is seriously annoying and her true love is pretty weird kissing a supposive 'corpse' as well. I actually prefer Belle out of all the other disney characters because she is the one who saves the prince and isn't helped a long the way by magic. Anyway really like this story, keep up the good work :)
genaver chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
plz keep going its soooo good! it the wolf i know it is!
roseg8s9512 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
i think its pretty good. quick question though how old is everyone in this story? update!
Tempest S chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds Snow White's voice irritating and thinks the princes in fairy tales usually sucked. Aside from Aurora's Prince Phillip and the Beast, the other princes sucked. What did Prince Charming do? He sent SOMEONE ELSE to find Cinderella. Now how much could he have really loved her? And he couldn't even catch up to a woman running in a ball gown and glass slippers! What did Snow White's prince do? He kissed a dead girl! Gross! Eric couldn't even figure out that just because Ariel couldn't talk when he met her, doesn't mean she could NEVER talk. She said they had met before when he asked! At least the Beast fought for Belle and let her go when her father needed her. And Phillip. Now THAT'S a prince! He was willing to marry a woodcarvers daughter, even breaking his engagement to a princess. He cut through a forest of thorns and fought a dragon. Aladdin wasn't technically a prince so I guess he doesn't count, though admittedly he was a good hero and Jasmine kicked butt.
Hikarin-Love chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Well, here I am, reviewing as you so asked! The first chapter has piked my interest, and, by my standards anyway, I find that it is very well written with a witty sense of self that I very much enjoyed. And yes, I did see that some of the sarcasm you mentioned on your pm, lol. But let me tell you, that kind of emotion leaking into a story is a good thing! If you can make yourself feel the emotions that are present in your story, so will your reader, and that is my advice to you! I love how you protrayed Belle, she's my favorite of all fairytale "princessess" and you've done her great justice. Red has drawn me into the story, you've given her a strong, real,get me out of here i'm about to gag because of these people voice(i like it :D)and I cant wait to read the story she has to tell.

;)

~!
reviewer the awsome chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
sorry if I speeled that wrong, I'm in a rush. That was great! You have to do another chapter!
Helena Alexandra chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
hehehehehe way to interesting to not update this. love the idea
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
(is too lazy to sign in! teehee!) I love it! please update soon!