Reviews for Separate Ways
khazrn43 chapter 10 . 6/6
You've got me so tore up I can't see thru the tears. Angst to the hundredth power!

*****Don't Stop Fincheling *****
ItsaGleeThing chapter 10 . 5/16
Feelings everywhere... Great fic
JimberlyShipper chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Oh my God this fic was awesome. I really liked it. I read it in a few hours, I gobbled it up like candy. Great job, really.
Mama Goose chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
This is the second time I've read this story, and I haven't seen many other fanfics that I would enjoy reading just as much the second time. As an English major and retired teacher, I can see that you are a gifted writer. Your readers can easily envision the scenes and characters because of your skills in pacing the story and creating believable (and often hilarious) dialog. Keep writing.
profitina chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Im all flaily and crying and wtf was that?
profitina chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
I just found this and I can't stop reading. The sexual tension is killing me lksjlkfjkls
HogwartsHottie chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
I just wanted you to know that I loved your story. I just sat down and read it in one shot. It was interesting, the writing was good (I can not tell you how crazy it drives me when I start reading a fanfic and the writing is poor and the author has no idea how to do dialogue), the story was well developed and the characters were spot on. In your last authors note you said that you sucked and I just wanted to assure you that you were wrong! I am an avid reader and have a bachelor degree in English so please believe me. Good luck in your future writing whether it be fanfic or beyond!
Gillian Deverone chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
Just lovely.
Gillian Deverone chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
Laughing hysterically and getting really turned on in one chapter? Nice.
Gillian Deverone chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
She may have some Rachel-like qualities, but she isn't Rachel. I'm not sure if you think that or Finn does. He may be right in his assumptions on the subject (thus far) but as the writer, if you are trying to convey that, it isn't coming through.
Gillian Deverone chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
The chapter titles are great and the "because it has a man in it" is great, too.
Gillian Deverone chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
"CIA...girl..." Too funny. The referenes to Finn wanting to please others and always doing for others is spot on. Ryan and Co. could use your help at this point.
Gillian Deverone chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
I almost peed I was laughing so hard at the "homeless Justin Bieber" part. Great so far.
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Great start. Rachel at 22 is true to who Rachel is as created by Ryan Murphy and Co. A few typo/spelling problems, but not enough to discourage the reading. I move on to the 2nd chapter...
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
OMG I literally screamed when I saw your update! And this chapter? SO work the wait! I've read it like..5 times now. PLEASE don't end it here? Or if you MUST then at least write an epilogue? Pretty please?