Reviews for A Green Sun Illuminates the Void
KhazintheDark chapter 7 . 11/21
Wonderful, an intelligent Myozunitonirun and Foquet. There is a reason you steal everything in the vault, it makes it hard to know the true target.
inyourmind11 chapter 24 . 10/11
Great story and I just couldn't stop reading. Your takes on the characters are different and fun while the plot is rather unique and interesting to follow. Here's hoping you start the next book soon.
DonLyn chapter 23 . 9/28
Your fic made me want to play Exalted, even though I don't even like that system
DamionKenley117 chapter 1 . 8/26
I have no idea why it took me so long to read this. Is there a sequel in the works? Because it ended somewhat abruptly and it feels like it was left open for one.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 4 . 7/25
Really love Siestas Letter.
Just sayin.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 3 . 7/25
Ah, just Startedr a reread and I habe to say:,that poem at that point makes my skin crawl and at the same time its simply glorious.
Lurker35 chapter 24 . 5/3
All in all, this was a good fic. I appreciated the development of Louise, and the banter between Louise and Marisalon. I missed seeing Montmorency when Louise went off adventuring. I hope if you continue we see a bit more of her. Also Karin too, cause feels are to be had there :)
Arngeirr chapter 24 . 1/21
This... This was absolutely amazing to read, and I enjoyed every single moment of it. The summary says that this is book one, and I dearly hope you plan on continuing this. Either way, take a well deserved bow. This is truly a gem.
Datakim chapter 24 . 1/19
This was a wonderfull story. The development of Louise was incredibly well written. I hope that one day, we will get a sequel. Seeing the reactions after Louise returns home would likely be fantastic.
Firedon chapter 24 . 12/9/2014
This was a great read. Sadly it's a bit hard to reread, because there aren't really many particular moments that I liked most. What I liked most instead was the changes that Louise underwent during her journey. The slow nature of it and how well you worked it in. What I look forward to will be the reactions in the Academy and the palace when/if they find out that it was Louise who torched two Albionese towns and destroyed their fleet.
Thank you for writing this story.
Kordesha chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
Completely and totally epic story telling! Look forward to whenever you write the next book!
CaptainDistraction chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
A truly incredible story, and definitely one my favourite cross-overs ever. I eagerly await the sequel
Anarade Relle chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
The after-effects... In Exalted it's easy to forget how much damage can be done by an Exalted... You show it rather well. The aftermath of the "Battle" (Of back to back slaughters?) feels quite real. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/4/2014
Such a great story, definitely my favorite of yours. Please make the Sequal!
Padofleaves chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Seems the Staff of destruction is also sentient.