Reviews for A Green Sun Illuminates the Void
Lurker35 chapter 24 . 5/3
All in all, this was a good fic. I appreciated the development of Louise, and the banter between Louise and Marisalon. I missed seeing Montmorency when Louise went off adventuring. I hope if you continue we see a bit more of her. Also Karin too, cause feels are to be had there :)
Arngeirr chapter 24 . 1/21
This... This was absolutely amazing to read, and I enjoyed every single moment of it. The summary says that this is book one, and I dearly hope you plan on continuing this. Either way, take a well deserved bow. This is truly a gem.
Datakim chapter 24 . 1/19
This was a wonderfull story. The development of Louise was incredibly well written. I hope that one day, we will get a sequel. Seeing the reactions after Louise returns home would likely be fantastic.
Firedon chapter 24 . 12/9/2014
This was a great read. Sadly it's a bit hard to reread, because there aren't really many particular moments that I liked most. What I liked most instead was the changes that Louise underwent during her journey. The slow nature of it and how well you worked it in. What I look forward to will be the reactions in the Academy and the palace when/if they find out that it was Louise who torched two Albionese towns and destroyed their fleet.
Thank you for writing this story.
Kordesha chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
Completely and totally epic story telling! Look forward to whenever you write the next book!
CaptainDistraction chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
A truly incredible story, and definitely one my favourite cross-overs ever. I eagerly await the sequel
Anarade Relle chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
The after-effects... In Exalted it's easy to forget how much damage can be done by an Exalted... You show it rather well. The aftermath of the "Battle" (Of back to back slaughters?) feels quite real. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/4/2014
Such a great story, definitely my favorite of yours. Please make the Sequal!
Padofleaves chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Seems the Staff of destruction is also sentient.
MadnessLover chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
Great story. I have no idea what White Wolf is, all I know is that this story is fantastic. I hope you still have plans on starting Book 2 one of these days. Ending it here, with Louise still so far from home is not a satisfying end to Book 1 for me...
Kerashana chapter 24 . 7/21/2014
Can't wait for the next part.
Luna's Meow chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Well, you've definitely grown as a writer. Overlady is *much* better than this. This has no... action. It's all story, but nothing to make you get excited, or draw you in. I thought it'd be awesome like Overlady, but well, it was written so long ago in comparison I just have to be happy that you got this much better in the meantime.
Dakane chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Without a doubt my favourite FoZ story. Louise character development is very well paced and also has a nice direction. You sadly dont see a badass Louise like here so often. I really hope you are going to continue writing on this because I sooo want to see how Henrietta, Karin and Wardes react when Louise comes back.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/8/2014
This is one hell of a long-winded non-ending.
Quinci chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
An epic story, trully ;) but really now is there going to be a sequel?