Reviews for A Green Sun Illuminates the Void
Axwrend chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
Another excellent chapter. Worth the wait.
OMAC001 chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
Things are getting interesting. I hope to see more soon.
Szept chapter 21 . 8/25/2013
I've read great many fics, they don't even come close to this, for I belive that save for the fact you use existing universes, you're writing a book here. In fact, I've read many books inferior to your story (stories actually). This, and Overlady places you as my favourite fanfiction writer, and one of my favourite writers in general. Nothing to criticize on so only pure adoration from me.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/9/2013
I've skipped this chapter three times.
Maybe one day I'll read it. Maybe not.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
EFFING Cromwell. (And the worst part is, he's not particularly violent or overtly monstrous, not yet. He's just a corrupt official with power and ambition and the legitimacy to back it up who's manipulated his way to the top, a story as old as humanity. Doesn't make me want to see him die horribly any less.)

Just when I worry that Louise has hit rock bottom, she pulls something like that. (Wings. Cool. And she's quoting Karin of the Heavy Wind again.) Foreshadowing, gathered plot threads and new ones. (So in this AU, mages are descended from the dragon-blooded?) I honestly can't keep track of them all, and I truly look forward to seeing how this will develop. - Matsuri
BiblioMatsuri chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Wait, lead stops it - radiation?! What?

Okay, I knew the convenient hermit was the one who left that body, but I hadn't expected the rhyme dragon bit. This ought to be interesting down the road (especially as there's already a rhyme dragon as a supporting character).
BiblioMatsuri chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
So that was the Other, the bright one, the memories that Louise slipped into. The poetry was a shock, but a good one; the standard format wouldn't have fit her formal speech, and the vivid images and juxtaposition of their lives. So Louise has something of a fallen queen in her (please not foreshadowing, though...).
BiblioMatsuri chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
I feel very sorry for the little princess right now. (And somewhat worried about that man...)

And again, brilliant worldbuilding. Looking back, I'm sure of it: Brimiric languages are Romance languages, Albion is England (and English is technically a Germanic language with loan-words and rules from pretty much everywhere), Romalia is Italy, Gallia is France and Iberia Spain... and now I feel stupid because I can't quite figure out what Tristain is supposed to be.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
The others - that white dress, and the bitter tears - Louise is going to find out about Wardes' real motivations sooner or later...
BiblioMatsuri chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
...Crud. I can't be sure of what they have planned that they need to take Albion royals alive, but it can't be good. And "that woman"? Hi, foreshadowing.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Oh, hello foreshadowing. (And wishing I was more than vaguely acquainted with Exalted so I'd get more of the references. Oh, well.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Etymology and worldbuilding, classism and racism - it is alt-medieval Europe and the Middle East, after all.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Okay, what the hell was Foquet's client (and more importantly, what's her agenda)?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Okay, Siesta is trying to kill Louise. The fear is justifiable, but wth is an anathema? (And how wrong is she?)

And what the heck is up with the headmaster's weird mouse?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
"Great-grandmother Mela" - hasn't that name come up before?
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »