Reviews for A Green Sun Illuminates the Void
Orchamus chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
...WTFF was that!
Akitesyu chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Awesome. Epic. Completely within your normal operation are. These all describe this story so far. The only thing I have against this is the chapter length compared to your other works. But, whatever.

Keep up the awesomeness. For it is the awesome that inspires us to do great things. Because their awesome.
Computer Mad Scientist chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I'm certainly enjoying this. I'm familiar enough with Exalted to understand what's going on and laugh evilly about it, but I think your explanations are just informative enough for audiences who aren't. The Scripture of the One-Handed Maiden really suits Louise at the point in her life as well, and its presence in the library library makes me wonder just how you're blending the two settings.
Azazelicko chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Ye are one sick and evil person... :)

Congratulations on making Louise an Infernal, I am so looking forward to this and am so sorry for Halkeginia.

Continue this, your writing is good and the dreams of Chrysalis were very well made, plus your narration of how Louise felt when she saw them was wonderful.

I repeat myself: Continue this!
bmsattler chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
I've got to admit, I really enjoy your work in general, but this latest chapter gave me a chill right up my spine. I'm hoping you continue this work.
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
... Brilliant. I personally don't like the Infernals, even though your fic does a good job at convincing me otherwise - so kudos to you. And brilliant work with the bird - for a moment I thought Louise would have the Broken-Winged Crane as her familiar, which would have been... Odd, although entirely plausible.

Do keep writing.
GeshronTyler chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
This world is screwed, isn't it.

Thanks, read you next time.
GeshronTyler chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Hmm, I have only a vague familiarity with the "White Wolf" 'verse, so I don't know if the ending of this chapter should send me screaming into the night or not. _ I guess I'll either have to read on, or do some research to figure out if Louise brought the end of the world just a bit closer. If nothing else, from the description of "Marisalon", she'll probably at least go out with a smile on her face. P

Thanks, reading on.
Baughn chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Once.. there was a maiden.

Does Louise still qualify?

I know what that pillar was meant to be, but I can't say I'm too sure about Louise's current state. Is she still a void user, or has she switched to something older? Is she still human, even?

Even so, this was awesome. Looking forward to more.
VegaLatrans chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
ooooo, themes!

yay :)
Teucrian chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
This looks quite interesting. I'm kind of confused about the White Wolf crossover. What book/mythos is it from? Wikipedia wasn't particularly helpful...
baron goat chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
I do like your writing. Now, will this be one of the updates emails that I both look forward to, yet also fear, because you know the world cannot end well ...
Phalanxx chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Awesome.
Aleph chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
a) Agreeing to the "familiar" was quite possibly the stupidist thing she has ever done.

b) They should've evacuated the building and quarantined the city the minute they saw that shell.

c) I like this maid. Just what you want in help. "Saw what", indeed. Heh.

d) Poem: Oh dear. I cannot see any way this can end well.

Conclusion drawn: Oh yes. This looks VERY good. Following this for /sure/.
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28