Reviews for A Green Sun Illuminates the Void
ZE Bri-0n chapter 21 . 3/21/2016
The irony is, as mad as Cromwell may seem, you can't help but root for him. He's an interesting character, and his goals are more morally right than Louise and the other noble's. Sure, he killed Wales, but Wales was a royal, and especially in this fic, clearly stuck up in the "divine right of kings" mentality. Louise is honestly only a few steps from a Villain Protagonist.
Birion chapter 24 . 3/18/2016
Oh this has been a rightful treat. I can honestly say it's been a long while since the last time I was this entranced by a fanfiction. Please do say a sequel is coming soon.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 13 . 3/17/2016
"Things didn't get to break the laws of what was and wasn't meant to be, smash them with their brute force! Not possible. Not. Possible." Says the Exalt. Keep in mind, killing the Primordials violated the laws of reality, nature, and physics. Things fall. Matter is conserved. Objects stay in motion. The Primordials cannot be killed. The Exalts did it anyway.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 12 . 3/17/2016
Ah, Louise has taken another step towards the worship of her masters. And another away from the bastard Brimir( the man founded a religion based on heredity oppression and attempted xenocide/ racial hated. If he were real, he'd probably be a terrorist.). Excellent.
This is one of the only FoZ fics where the bigotry of the nobility is stressed. Its interesting and fun to read, even if it does make Louise a bit less sympathetic.
Nutella Man chapter 24 . 3/7/2016
This is definitely the best familiar of zero fanfic I've ever read XD
Funny fact : with me this story reache 666 favorites
KhazintheDark chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
Wonderful, an intelligent Myozunitonirun and Foquet. There is a reason you steal everything in the vault, it makes it hard to know the true target.
inyourmind11 chapter 24 . 10/11/2015
Great story and I just couldn't stop reading. Your takes on the characters are different and fun while the plot is rather unique and interesting to follow. Here's hoping you start the next book soon.
DonLyn chapter 23 . 9/28/2015
Your fic made me want to play Exalted, even though I don't even like that system
DamionKenley117 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I have no idea why it took me so long to read this. Is there a sequel in the works? Because it ended somewhat abruptly and it feels like it was left open for one.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Really love Siestas Letter.
Just sayin.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Ah, just Startedr a reread and I habe to say:,that poem at that point makes my skin crawl and at the same time its simply glorious.
Fourtoes chapter 24 . 5/3/2015
All in all, this was a good fic. I appreciated the development of Louise, and the banter between Louise and Marisalon. I missed seeing Montmorency when Louise went off adventuring. I hope if you continue we see a bit more of her. Also Karin too, cause feels are to be had there :)
Arngeirr chapter 24 . 1/21/2015
This... This was absolutely amazing to read, and I enjoyed every single moment of it. The summary says that this is book one, and I dearly hope you plan on continuing this. Either way, take a well deserved bow. This is truly a gem.
Datakim chapter 24 . 1/19/2015
This was a wonderfull story. The development of Louise was incredibly well written. I hope that one day, we will get a sequel. Seeing the reactions after Louise returns home would likely be fantastic.
Firedon chapter 24 . 12/9/2014
This was a great read. Sadly it's a bit hard to reread, because there aren't really many particular moments that I liked most. What I liked most instead was the changes that Louise underwent during her journey. The slow nature of it and how well you worked it in. What I look forward to will be the reactions in the Academy and the palace when/if they find out that it was Louise who torched two Albionese towns and destroyed their fleet.
Thank you for writing this story.
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »