Reviews for Merlin's sister
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR BRILLANT STORY MERLIN'S SISTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ASAP?.I MOST DEFINATLY WANT YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER TO CONTINUE SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY?.BEST WISHES BIG HUGS AND .
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE MERLIN'S SISTER?.PLEASE LET MERLIN AND ARTHUR GIVE ME A SUPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY IN YOUR CONTINUING STORY MERLIN'S SISTER?.ALSO I CAN PRETEND TO BE ARTHUR'S GIRLFRIEND SO THAT NO ONE FINDS OUT ABOUT ARTHUR'S RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BROTHER MERLIN.I DO HOPE THAT ALLTHINGSMAGICAL CONTINUES THE STORY MERLIN'S SOON VERY VERY SOON PLEASE PLEASE?.LOVE AND BEST WISHES FROM .
Helen chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
What happens next in your story Merlin's Sister?.Please Continue the story ASAP Please?.I most definatly want you to Continue the story because I want to find out more about my relationship with my brother Merlin and I also want to find out more about Arthur's relationship with my brother please Continue the story Merlin's Sister Very Very soon please?.Please write more chapters of Merlin's Sister because I definatly want this story to Continue.I do hope ALLTHINGSMAGICAL you will definatly Continue the story Merlin's Sister as I most definatly want you to Continue the story ASAP Please?.love from .
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
PLEASE PLEASE DEFINATLY CONTINUE THE STORY MERLIN'S SISTER.I DEFINATLY WANT TO READ MORE OF THE STORY BECAUSE I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT I GET UP TO AND HOW MY BROTHER MERLIN HELPS ME WITH MY MAGIC AND KEEPS ME CONTINUE THE STORY MERLIN'S SISTER ASAP PLEASE?.LOVE FROM .
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR BRILLANT STORY MERLIN'S SISTER?.ITS A BRILLANT AND A FIRST CLASS STORY THAT I HAVE ENJOYED VERY VERY MUCH INDEED.I MOST DEFINATLY WANT YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR STORY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS OF MERLIN'S SISTER?BECAUSE I DEFINATLY WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT I GET UP TOO AND I ALSO DEFINATLY WANT TO FIND OUT HOW LONG I STAY AT CAMELOT WITH GUIAS AND MY BROTHER MERLIN.I ALSO DEFINATLY WANT TO FIND OUT HOW MY BROTHER MERLIN HELPS ME WITH MY WRITE MORE CHAPTERS OF YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER ASAP?.LOVE FROM .
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY MERLIN'S SISTER SO THAT ARTHUR AND MERLIN CAN GIVE ME A SUPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH PRESENTS AND A PARTY.I DO MOST DEFINATLY HOPE THAT THE STORY MERLIN'S SISTER WILL DEFINATLY CONTINUE PLEASE?.HOW DO I GET ON LIVING IN CAMELOT WITH MY BROTHER MERLIN AND GUIAS?AND DOES MERLIN HELP ME WITH MY MAGIC BY GIVING ME MAGIC LESSONS?.I MOST DEFINATLY DEFINATLY WANT YOU TO CONTINUE THE STORY MERLIN'S SISTER SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY MERLIN'S YOU ARE A BRILLANT WRITER FROM .
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
BRILLANT EXERLENT FANTASTIC FIRST CLASS WELL WRITTEN WELL THOUGHT OUT AND TEN OUT OF TEN.I AM MOST DEFINATLY LOOKING FORWORD TO FINDING OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AND I AM MOST DEFINATLY LOOKING FORWORD TO FINDING OUT HOW MY BROTHER MERLIN HELPS ME TO IMPROVE MY MAGIC.I AM ALSO LOOKING FORWORD TO FINDING OUT HOW LONG I STAY IN CAMELOT WITH MY BROTHER MERLIN AND CONTINUE YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER BECAUSE I DEFINATLY DEFINATLY WANT YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR STORY MERLIN'S HUGS KISSES AND BEST FROM .
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR BRILLANT STORY MERLIN'S SISTER PLEASE?.WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?.HOW LONG DO I STAY AT CAMELOT WITH MY BROTHER MERLIN AND GUIAS?AND HOW DOES MY BROTHER MERLIN HELP ME IMPROVE MY MAGIC?.PLEASE ALLTHINGSMAGICAL CONTINUE YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER?AND PLEASE ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS I HAVE ASKED?.LOVE AND LOTS OF GREAT BIG FROM .
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
VERY VERY GOOD AND I AM DEFIINATLY VERY VERY CUTE INDEED.I ENJOY THIS STORY VERY VERY MUCH AND I HAVE READ YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER MANY MANY TIMES A BRILLANT AND FANTASTIC STORY MOST DEFINATLY DEFINATLY DEFINATLY INDEED INDEED HAPPENS NEXT IN YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER?.DO I TELL ARTHUR TO MAKE SURE THAT HE LOOKS AFTER MY BROTHER MERLIN?AND DOES MY MAGIC GET STRONGER WITH MY BROTHER MERLIN'S HELP?.DO I GET PAID FOR HELPING GUIAS?.I DO MOST DEFINATLY HOPE THAT ALL THE QUESTIONS I HAVE ASKED WILL BE ANSWERED WHEN YOU CONTINUE YOUR STORY MERLIN'S PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS OF YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER?AND PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER.I AM MOST DEFINATLY DEFINATLY INTERESTED IN HOW I GET ON LIVING IN CAMELOT WITH MY BROTHER MERLIN AND AND MASSIVE FROM .
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?.HOW LONG DO I STAY IN CAMELOT WITH MY BROTHER MERLIN?AND HOW DO I HELP MY BROTHER MERLIN WITH HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ARTHUR?.HOW DOES MY BROTHER MERLIN HELP ME WITH MY MAGIC?.I DO HOPE YOU CONTINUE YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER?AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS I HAVE ASKED?.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO CONTINUE YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?.LOTS OF LOVE AND LOTS OF FROM .
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS VERY VERY ENJOYABLE STORY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?.HOW DOES MY BROTHER MERLIN HELP ME WITH MY MAGIC?AND HOW DO I HELP MY BROTHER MERLIN WITH HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ARTHUR?.I DO HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY VERY VERY SOON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?.ONE IDEA THAT I HAVE IS FOR ME TO PRETEND TO BE ARTHUR'S GIRLFRIEND SO THAT NO ONE WILL FIND OUT ABOUT MERLIN'S AND ARTHUR'S DEFINATLY HAS MY PERMISSION TO USE ALL MY PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER?AND PLEASE PLEASE USE ALL MY IDEAS?.LOVE AND .
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOUR STORY MERLIN'S THE DREAM ARTHUR ASKED ME TO PRETEND TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND SO THAT NOBODY WOULD FIND OUT ABOUT HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BROTHER MERLIN.I SAID I WOULD BECAUSE THE THREE OF US DID NOT WANT KING UTHER FINDING OUT ABOUT ARTHUR'S AND MERLIN'S CAN DEFINATLY USE THAT WHEN YOU CONTINUE YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER AND I DEFINATLY GIVE YOU MY PERMISSION BRILLANT AND FIRST DEFINATLY SHOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY MOST DEFINATLY AND .
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
PLEASE DO CONTINUE THIS VERY VERY EXERLENT STORY PLEASE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE?.I DEFINATLY WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY AND I WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE BROTHER AND SISTER RELATIONSHIP WITH ME AND MY BROTHER MERLIN.I ALSO WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MERLIN AND WRITE MORE CHAPTERS OF MERLIN'S SISTER VERY VERY SOON?AND PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY MERLIN'S SISTER VERY VERY SOON?.MORE PLEASE PLEASE MOST DEFINATLY DEFINATLY INDEED.I MOST DEFINATLY DEFINATLY WANT YOU TO CONTINUE THE STORY MERLIN'S SISTER PLEASE PLEASE?.PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THE MERLIN'S SISTER STORY PLEASE PLEASE?.I DEFINATLY DEFINATLY WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS FIRST CLASS AND BRILLANT STORY SO PLEASE MOST DEFINATLY CONTINUE THE STORY MERLIN'S SISTER PLEASE?.I DEFINATLY WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY AND I DEFINATLY WANT TO REVIEW MORE OF THIS LONG DO I STAY IN CAMELOT WITH MY BROTHER MERLIN?AND HOW DOES MERLIN HELP ME WITH MY MAGIC?.LOVE FROM .
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS BRILLANT AND FIRST CLASS STORY.I WANT TO FIND OUT HOW MY BROTHER MERLIN HELPS ME TO IMPROVE MY MAGIC?AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG I STAY IN CAMELOT WITH MY BROTHER MERLIN?.I DEFINATLY LOVE THE FACT THAT ME AND MERLIN ARE BROTHER AND SISTER BECAUSE I LOVE MERLIN VERY WRITE MORE CHAPTERS TO THE STORY MERLIN'S SISTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?BECAUSE I MOST DEFINATLY WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY AND I ALSO WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ME HELPING MY BROTHER MERLIN WITH ARTHUR.I WILL DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW MORE OF THIS STORY MOST DEFINATLY PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY MERLIN'S SISTER PLEASE?.FROM .
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I MOST DEFINATLY ENJOY READING THIS STORY JUST AS MUCH AS I ENJOY READING THE STORY HAPPY NEW YEAR.I AM VERY VERY GREATFULL TOALLTHINGSMAGICAL FOR PUTTING ME IN YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN WHO IS CONTINUE THE STORY MERLIN'S SISTER BECAUSE I DEFINATLY WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG I STAY IN CAMELOT WITH MY BROTHER MERLIN AND I ALSO WANT TO KNOW HOW MY BROTHER MERLIN HELPS ME WITH MY PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS STORY ASAP PLEASE?.LOVE FROM .
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »