Reviews for Merlin's sister
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS BRILLANT STORY THAT I LOVE READING AND REVIEWING?.ITS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE READ THIS BRILLANT LONG DO I STAY IN CAMELOT WITH MY BROTHER MERLIN?AND HOW DOES MERLIN HELP ME WITH MY MAGIC?.I WOULD LOVE IT IF WHILE I WAS STAYING WITH MY BROTHER MERLIN IN CAMELOT THAT MERLIN AND ARTHUR DECIDED TO THROW A SUPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR ME WHICH OUR MOTHER HUNITH AND UNCLE GUIAS ALSO CAME CONTINUE THIS STORY PLEASE?.LOVE FROM .
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY MERLIN'S SISTER SO THAT MERLIN AND ARTHUR CAN THROW A SUPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR ME PLEASE.I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ARTHUR AND MY BROTHER MERLIN ARE PLANNING FOR MY BIRTHDAY.I DO HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE THE STORY MERLIN'S SISTER AND I DO HOPE YOU USE MY IDEA OF A SUPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR ME THROWN BY MERLIN AND ARTHUR.I LOVE IT THAT YOU USE MY IDEAS PUT MY IDEAS IN STORIES THAT YOU WRITE AND DEDICATE TO .
Helen chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I HAD A BRILLANT FOR WISHING MY HAPPY BIRTHDAY IT MOST DEFINATLY MADE MY VERY VERY MUCH FROM .
MERLINSLOVER chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
A FIRST CLASS AND EXERLENT MERLIN'S AND ARTHUR'S RELATIONSHIP TO REMAIN A SECRET MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN COULD PRETEND TO BE ARTHUR'S GIRLFRIEND SO THAT NO ONE WOULD FIND OUT ABOUT MERLIN'S AND ARTHUR'S YOU THINK THAT IS A GOOD SURGESTION?.I HOPE THAT THE STORY MERLIN'S SISTER WILL CONTINUE BECAUSE ITS SUCH A BRILLANT STORY CONTINUE THE STORY AND PLEASE KEEP UP THE EXERLANT MERLINSLOVER.
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE READ THIS BRILLANT STORY AND I LOVE IT MOST MORE I READ THE STORY THE MORE I LOVE IT.I LOVE THE STORY MERLIN'S STORY AND I LOVE BEING MERLIN'S SISTER AND I ALSO LOVE MERLIN BEING MY STORY DEFINATLY NEEDS MORE CHAPTERS TO BE ADDED TO IT SO PLEASE DO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE PLEASE?.LOVE FROM .
Helen chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Please write more of this story asap please?.I definatly want to read more of this story.I have read this story A lot and I have enjoyed it A lot as well indeed.I would like to know how long I stay with my brother Merlin and I would like to know how my brother Merlin helps me with my Magic.I shall read and review this story A lot more times From .
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
hahah awsome jsut awsome i loved it
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Please write more of this brillant story because I love it very very much does Merlin help me inprove my magic?and do I pretend that I am Arthur's GirlFriend to protect Merlin's and Arthur's secret relationship?.Please do continue this brillant story Please Please ASAP?.Today is my From .
Brillant more from .
Helen chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
BRILLANT FANTASTIC EXERLENT AND FIRST STORY MERLIN'S SISTER DEFIATLY DESERVES MORE CHAPTERS WRITE OF YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER BECAUSE I WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS DO WRITE MORE OF THIS STORY PLEASE?.I HAVE A SURGESTION WHICH IS FOR ME TO PRETEND TO BE ARTHUR'S GIRLFRIEND SO THAT MERLIN AND ARTHUR CAN CONTINUE THEIR RELATIONSHIP IN DO YOU THINK?.I WILL MOST DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW THIS STORY MANY MANY TIMES MOST DEFINATLY AGAIN THANKYOU FOR PUTTING ME IN A MERLIN AND ARTHUR AS MERLIN'S IS MY BIRTHDAY AND YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY BIRTHDAY VERY FROM .
Beizanten chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hot! Helen is cute!
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS FANTASTICALLY BRILLANT AND FIRST CLASS HAPPENS NEXT?AND HOW DOES MERLIN HELP ME WITH MY MAGIC POWERS?.ALL YOUR STORIES ARE ARE FANTASTIC BRILLANT AND FIRST CLASS.I LOVE READING AND REVIEWING ALL THE STORIES YOU. HAVE WRITTEN VERY VERY MUCH INDEED.I LOVE WRITING MYSELF AND I HAVE WRITTEN SOME MERLIN AND ARTHUR FANFIC STORIES OF MY WISHES FOR A FANTABULOUS AND .PS THANKYOU FOR WISHING ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY I AM VERY GREATFULL TO YOU.
Helen chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Your story Merlin's sister is brillant.i have another idea for your Merlin's sister story and my idea is that for me to pretend to be Arthur's Girlfriend so that Arthur's and Merlin's relationship will remain A Please continue your story Merlin's sister ASAP Please Please?and Please Please tell me what you think of my idea?.I do hope your story Merlin's sister does continue Please?.How long do I stay in Camelot with my Brother Merlin and my Uncle Giuas?.Do I also help Merlin Protect Arthur?.I do hope the story will continue and my Questions will be A Happy New Year and A Happy From .
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
IF MERLIN AND ARTHUR NEED TO KEEP THEIR RELATIONSHIP A SECRET THEN MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN COULD PRETEND TO BE ARTHUR'S YOU THINK THAT MY IDEA IS A GOOD ONE?.I HOPE YOU CONTINUE THE STORY MERLIN'S SISTER YOU CAN USE MY DO CONTINUE THE STORY MERLIN'S SISTER ASAP PLEASE PLEASE?AND PLEASE PLEASE USE MY IDEA IN THE CONTINUATION OF YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER.I DEFINATLY GIVE MY PERMISSION FOR MY IDEA TO BE USED WHEN YOU CONTINUE THE STORY MERLIN'S PLEASE WRITE MORE ASAP PLEASE PLEASE AS I DEFINATLY WANT THE STORY TO CONTINUE BECAUSE I WANT TO FIND OUT HOW LONG I STAY IN CAMELOT WITH. MY BROTHER MERLIN AND IF MY IDEA IS USED IN YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER WHEN YOU CONTINUE YOUR STORY MERLIN'S FROM .
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I HAVE JUST READ YOUR STORY MERLIN'S SISTER AGAIN AND ITS ARE A VERY TALENTED WRITER PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS STORY ASAP PLEASE?.IF MERLIN TELLS ARTHUR MY SECRET I HOPE THAT ARTHUR WILL KEEP MY SECRET TO HIMSELF?.LOVE FROM .
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »