Reviews for The Amazon Guide
Eternal Mist chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
A very creative and fun story. I like all the different elements you used. What a fantastic tale.
Eternal Mist chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
I can see why you wrote this chapter. You wanted readers to understand why you wrote this story. It was fantastic that you drew from your old stories to do so. I think anyone who can't see your passion is a fool.
Eternal Mist chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Quite the riveting chapter. You had a few spelling and grammar errors, but I do love how you stayed true to the book. You're ability to blend in your own character makes this a very interesting read. I really love this version of Wonder Girl.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
A bit heavy on the flashbacks, but I understand what you were trying to do. Next time maybe not so much copy and paste. Still a strong chapter. You should be proud of your accomplishment.
Kandy Jo chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This story has so much potential and love in it. Its clear that you are trying to compare the similarities between a super hero world and the world of heroes old style Greece. I thought that you captured the teen angst marvelously and that you should be proud of this. I hope the rest of the story is just as fantastic.
Nate chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I can't believe you had Amazons before the author did! I really do like how your incorporating everything you've ever read and designed into this. Its an excellent piece!
Fanreader chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Cleverly written and clearly you tried to fuse two things that normally don't go together. For a first attempt I can see why you wouldn't let this go. I loved reading about the fighting styles, the new gods, everything was wonderfully done. Who cares if its not the most popular. This is the best in my opinion.
Moon and Sun chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
The reality that no one attempted this before hand is astonishingly pale in the light of what is considered great artistic reach. Understandably the sunlight would blind people to your warning, but I enjoy this tale greatly. So many versions of Gods asking for help and seeing a kick ass girl rocks. I love it!
Book Fanatic chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Hey this was a great challenge for someone not use to working in this section. Any idiot who can't see how much you reworked and blended two worlds together by revising modern ideas with old text is a fool. I wish the book had ended this way! You are the top writer!
Writer1 chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
I liked the conclusion. You should that a heroes work never ends and that no matter what you need to be prepared. This was a fantastic way to show two similar worlds fused as one and I particularly think it was a great story.
Writer1 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
So the Amazon never lets her guard down and good thing. All the monsters showing up and destroying the camp was the last thing they needed now. Gaia really wants them dead, but they proved themselves and the unexpected arrival of her League was well timed. Loved Aquagirl! She is the female Percy! Nice ending.
Writer1 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
This the chapter that really shows how you wanted to fuse together. You never gave up and pushed both hero and camper to explore new ways of fighting. Jason could use a hand or two when learning to fly properly. That catfight was the most amazing fight in history!
Writer1 chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
There were grammar mistakes I noticed, but it might have been because of your use of flashbacks. Some might not get the necessary use of providing her life into their world, but I do. You were trying to show how similar they are. Good job.
Writer1 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Talk about a battle! Wonder Girl and Jason are equal in talent when it comes to warefare. Hedge is a laugh, but I really saw how much more confident Leo and Piper were towards the end. This was remarkable!
Writer1 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
What a beautiful blending. You really took stock of what was important in the book and showed how a fourth pair of hands could improve and even save lives. I really do think this is a good story.