Reviews for Mercy, Pity, Peace and Love
SpurBoy chapter 15 . 9/26/2017
This was such a beautiful story and all I can say is that I hope I can find someone to love and who loves me the way that your Rachel and Quinn love each other. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/7/2016
Good
Guest chapter 15 . 3/12/2015
landslide is a brittana story
accountkiller1001 chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
I'm loving this sequel but I'm only on chapter 13. This is a fantastic chapter, both sad and hopeful. Love it
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
AWESOME...I LOVED IT
Eyghon chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
That was fantastic! I especially enjoyed Beth and Shelby's strong presence in this story.
CruelWorld chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
Will dying only to have his heart to be donated to that bastard Russel. Pardon my french, but F*ck! Great story but OMG this just broke my heart. Poor Emma :'(
Slayitb chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
Great story!
CarolineSC chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
Another fun read!
garnmcgaughn chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
Great story had a bit of everything in it and kept you wondering. Had trouble putting it down the further I got into it
Doupi chapter 15 . 4/18/2012
Ok, no more tears please. That was just so beautiful. I thanks you for this perfect moment.
stacks.of.books chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
This was so good. It's almost 2 in the morning and I have been reading your stories for far too long. The way you write, the details you add make everything so smooth, so spellbinding, so perfect.

Thank you for this wonderful story. Your pacing is flawless.
stacks.of.books chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I haven't read this chapter yet. I just read "they both loved Kieslowski's Three Colors, although surprisingly Rachel loved Blue and Quinn loved Red".

I had to stop and tell you that your understanding of these characters is so spot on. Of course Rachel like Blue. It's so dramatic. Of course Quinn likes Red. It's perfect for her.

I have to read more but I just wanted to say that it's these little touches that you write that completely blow me away.
samdarls chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
Awhh, this made my heart smile. xo
didush chapter 15 . 12/8/2011
Wow... The ending was just so sweet!

Loved it, great job!