Reviews for The Mute
animal lover13 chapter 14 . 4/24
i love what you have written so far (what you added that is).i know its been a while siince you ;ast updates, but i hope youre able to soon.

keep writing
luzhasswag chapter 14 . 2/25
MORE PLEASE WHEN YOU HAVE TIME
LadyLynn24 chapter 14 . 1/24
I love this please write more. your fan
caligo-lux chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
...honestly...Bijou? why not call her mary-sue on the spot _
Rainy-Round chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
can't wait for the next update!
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
Ah, short. Haha, it's ok though. Good chapter mate _
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
Hey, I tried to log in. I'm the one that reviewed chapter 13. The one talking about over thinking and what not about the birthdays, lol. Sorry
Guest chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
I like your story. I just wanted to add something though. A few chapters ago. I forget which, it said it was Harry's birthday, so how can his birthday be tomorrow? Unless, it was Remus' birthday, then ignore me. Wait, July 15. Harry's birthday is July 31, Gah, ignore me, lol. I just over think things. Anyway, keep up the good work.
someone chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
Please add more chapters
SeepingRainbows chapter 14 . 5/19/2013
I don't think anyone should be mad at all, you're doing a great job. Keep up the great work and update soon!
XOXO
SeepingRainbows
SeepingRainbows chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
I loved the original version, but I absolutely adore yours. Their relationship is blossoming, fantastically and I can't wait tinder how it progresses even more. Keep up the amazing work, love, and try to update soon!
XOXO
SeepingRainbows
Rainbow Exorcist chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
I really like this! You're pretty good for a kid! Although, Snape is really out of character. Like way too much. And you tend to get repetitive. I suggest getting a beta. They correct mistakes and stuff with your stories.
It could help you a lot
One more thing
"I'm in junior high and have a lot going on" I'm sorry but that made me laugh
RainbowInkWell chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
Concidering you picked it up from somebody els you are doing really good. The chpters are a little short but so were the ones before you adopted it so I wouldn't worry to much over it- just type a little more before you post if you can. You are doing a really good job with the story though! Please update soon!
ForbbidenForest chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
Please update!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
Once you get into high school there more homework do you better get use to it