Reviews for over the rainbow and through the snow
Rrit chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Great story, I haven't looked at ur reviews but I bet that u have more than ten.
Petiib chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
loved it
mirage888 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Well, that was very interesting, to say the least. I've never in a million years thought of combining Narnia with the Harry Potter world! Probably because they're different time periods, but you made it work because Narnia is on its own schedule. It was a bit of a bittersweet eneding there for Molly :/ Hope the rainbow comes back for her. So now that you have reviews, what exactly are you going to "do"? ;)
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
D That was amazing! Seriously, Mad, that is everything I (and Beth, I presume) wanted from the challenge and it was beautiful and I loved it!

Molly and Peter's relationship progressed hilariously and sweetly at the same time and I quite enjoyed how they switched from hate to love so easily. It was fun to watch them realize their feelings for each other )

I also think everyone else, particularly Lily, was characterized wonderfully D I must admit, I'm more of a Lucy/Edmund girl, but she was just a lovely character, and I adored the inclusion of her!

Thanks for such a wonderful challenge response! Keep writing! D
combeferring chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This was really, really good!

I love the way Lily went too and I especially love the way Molly didn't like Peter at first. I can see him coming across as big-headed, I'd just never really thought of it before. But I was sooo happy when they got together!

One of my favourite parts was the fact Molly and Lily got to Narnia through a rainbow! Especially because Lily just jumped right in!

But the part I loved the most was the last paragraph... The last line was just fantastic and wonderful and magical.

Thank-you for such a brilliant challenge response!