Reviews for The Meanings of Emotions
Cristina chapter 4 . 1/11
Well, this was a twist. A first Kyoko/Yashiro fic I've ever read, and I loved it. Great Job :)
Conjectured chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
And boom! That last sentence in there was great! I've been itching to read a Yashiro/Kyoko fic for a while now, and I'm glad I stumbled onto yours.
Well written, and very plausible scenario. I also honestly don't think anything would come of it (a developing love between the two) had Red still been there.
Anyway, great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
this story was awsome! it was greatly written and deserves more then just these simple words.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
This was so... cute!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Me while reading (okay, okay, rereading...) this fanfic : Big smile, unblinking eyes, sitting on the edge of my chair. Love It!
Me whille reading the LAST word of this fanfic : Urk.

That is why I decided to leave this review, which is meant as constructive. ''Fiancée'' refers to a woman, and ''fiancé'' to a man. In other words, "Maman, Chichi, this is Yashiro Yukihito, my fiancée.", means that Yashiro is a girl (and that they are homosexuals). But maybe it only struck me so much because I am French? (By the way, if you are interested, ''fiancés'' many guys or at least one guy and girls, and ''fiancées'' more than one girl.) :-)

So, if you are still reading this review (please, please, pleeeaaase do not be offended...), I want to tell you a big fat thank you for taking the time to write and post this. The structure, the writing, the characters, it was beautiful. The only Yashiro/Kyoko pairing I ever read. I loved it, so thank you again! Merci! ;-)
Sadie Breezy chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Excuse me as I cry tears of JOY
Collaborative Lady chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
I kept frowning because this is almost too perfect. My scowl just kept growing. I fully support Yashiro/anything, now. The way you've written him is just a natural extension of his character, and the situations are entirely plausible, and it wil never, ever happen in cannon, and you've explored it so well...
Mystera II chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Good for him!
Even though I'm normally a huge Ren-fan even I can not deny, that he tents to act like a total bum a lot of the time.
Maybe he just stopped his emotional grows when he became Tsuruga Ren, because to me it seems that he has got the courting habits of a schoolboy.
It's nice to see someone else get the girls for once. Someone who did something to gain her.

winry7405 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I really liked this story, so beautifully written and believable. Though I'm mostly Sho/Kyoko fan, the thought of Yashiro and Kyoko as a couple was somewhat intriguing to me. So I've tried to look for some fanfics about them and found only yours, to be honest. They definitely deserve more attention imo, Yashiro could be good for Kyoko. Thanks for a good read!
Lucyole chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
i just love you now for that story alone that was just the couple i wanted to read about the end is perfect i always thinks he is somehow a little attracted to kyoko in the manga ok its maybe my overgrwon imagination and my own attraction of the crayziest
couple in every manga anime i read see lol ok back to thema your story is awesome, cool, romantic, interesting and exciting i just loved to read it
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Awwwww! This is adorable. I think this is my second time reading this through, but I absolutely love it. I mean poor Ren, usually Im mostly a supporter of Ren and Kyoko, but I just love this Yashiro amd Kyoko fic. Great job with this!
loti-day chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Usually I'm a Ren/Kyoko fan, but this story was just so amazing I had to favorite it imedeatly! I wouldn't have even thought of this pairing! Awesome job!
WhatEverxx chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Oh man! I feel guilty that i don't feel bad for Ren, i actually found myself disliking Ren throughout most of this for his selfishness and stupidity. Yashiro is number 1! i am so glad it all worked out and i really want to see a prologue. There really should be more Kyoko/Yashiro fanfics.

Thanks for sharing! xx
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
I didn't read the full thing, but I can't see Ren being friends with Yashiro EVER after these events. Maybe if he waited, but he didn't.
Tuli-Susi chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Aw, that was so sweet! I felt really bad for Ren in this one... poor man... Then again, I really did want to read a Kyoko/Yashiro fic and this was perfect! It was nicely paced and since it was written in the form of connected drabbles, much easier to read. No messy timeskips or odd plots. And I think the whole scenario was plausible too. I really hope that Ren tells BOTH Kyoko and Yashiro about his true name and past before hand. I think it would seriously hurt them if they had to hear it through the media. (In my dreams, he cofesses to Kyoko and tells her. Then tells Yashiro who gushes about the past, then Director Ogata since he would understand what it is like to be under his Father's shadow.)

Loved the story! And tha pair, even though I am a hard core RenxKyoko fan