Reviews for Me and the Boys Will be Playing all Night
moon-soon chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I kind of really love this. I am crazy for a good Artie/Puck friendship fic and I love the maturity you brought to Puck's character because of that relationship.

All Puck's scenes with Beth are beautiful. Really.

I hear Shelby's back for the third season so maybe there will finally be some closer with Puck and Beth in cannon.
can-you-imagine chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Made me soooo happy.

SMILES! CYI
LeapfrogingTrees chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is the cutest, most adorable, sweetest fanfiction I have ever read, I almost got diabetes. I loved it! Too bad there wont be anymore, I would read it religiously.
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I'm weeping. I'm honest to God weeping. When Puck wrote about all the things New Directions would have done for their perfect little Glee baby...oh Beth...what could have been! There is a fucking hurricane in my face. So many missed chances. So many things they could've done with their baby. Oh God. I just...oh God. Literally bawling my eyes out.
nessyschu chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Ohhhhhh that was too sweet! 333
magictrix chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Absolute perfection.

I can't even tell you how much. It's beautiful and amazing and how I wish this was canon. Because then all would be right with the world.
Meyx chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Never before has a fanfic made me cry so much. I literally sat here and bawled while reading it. I'm still bawling. It was heartrending, it was haunting, it was beautiful. I can't...I just can't. I don't know what else to say. It made my heart shatter into a million pieces and then piece itself back together. It was flawless. Thank you so much for sharing.
PoppyandViolet chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
OMG THIS ACTUALLY MADE ME CRY :(:( I LOVE IT!
Eisee does it chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Thanks was so incredibly sad, hopefull, and adorable at the same time. And Disney just made it more awesome. Great job.
SangoBFF chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
So while I sit here and cry, I would like to tell you that this is one of the best glee fanfictions I've ever read. So beautiful!

Thank you so much for sharing this! It was amazing!
Izzyv1o chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh wow. Really, WOW. Such a sweet and amazing story. Really, I love it. And you even kept in Puck's need to look badass and everything else that makes up his personality. Plus he gets to see his kid. Fantastic job, really.

I'm still waiting for them to do a Disney episode, myself, especially now that Darren has joined the show ( good job including that, by the way). :D
SilverrAngell chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Ugh Puck's inner father is SO ADORABLE I just want to squish him and make everything all right.
SMichelleS chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This killed me with sweetness. In a good way! Puck singing Disney songs to his daughter...gah, makes me melt. Thanks!
Skyeseeker chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Awesome! This made me cry. I love stories with Puck & Beth. Thanks for writing this.
Tracey chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Yeah, this NEED to happen on the show.