Reviews for Numb
tvj12 chapter 20 . 4/26/2012
Great story. I think I liked the earlier chapters a little better, but I enjoyed the whole story. You made Dean's reactions so heart-wrenching throughout the chapters, and they were still in line with the Dean we know in the series. Great writing! -tvj12
loststolenandfound chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Hi :-) i found your profile yesterday and have been non stop reading for like a whole day. I love your stories and ill review each one that ive read but i just had to write now and say that ive just burst into tears. Your writing is astounding and i love love love your fanfics. I think the way that youve written about the impala is amazingly sad and beautiful. Thank you for writing and sharing :-) xx
ccase13 chapter 20 . 11/21/2011
A very dark and heartbreaking tale of how Dean could very easily and almost expectedly have been after Sam went to hell.

If I had been Bobby, I might have chosen to call in some favors and get the suicidal Dean into a locked ward for long term therapy to get to the same point with a few less quibbles about free will.

In a way, Castiel's actions benefited the absent Sam who could tell more than anyone how much Dean's neglect and suffering as a child damaged Dean's self worth.

Sam's extraction of the promise from Dean that he would go and LIVE his life as a memorial to his absent brother started down the same road as Castiel ultimately finished by angelic powers.
paranormal para girl chapter 20 . 7/13/2011
Oh wow...smalld, I would never had thought of this! Free Will indeed! Poor Bobby! But come on! How was he to get Dean past this? Huh...not sure how he could have played it.

Any who, great work, keep them coming. Since I have aparently lost my S D muse, write something funny for me! Maybe my muse will wander back soon!

Mel
gr8read chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
WooHoo! Okay, I never saw that coming either.

This story has been fantastic from the start.

Bobby is written to perfection. I couldn't ask for better Dean writing. Cas doing that, just fantastic. Again, I never saw that coming. Smart, very smart writing. I can't give favorite lines cause that would mean copy/pasting the entire chapter. :)

What can I say that will express how much I liked this story?

Guess I will keep it simple and just say "Well done."

Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
AlwaysTardy chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
Bad Bobby and Cas! Poor Dean! Ending was really good although it left me very angry with Bobby and Cas and almost wishing for another chapter to fix it! Great story! Thank you for taking the time to write it!
Angelic Abomination chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
Nooo! That is not exactly how I wanted/hoped it would end.

For Bobby to have done that to allow Cas to do that.

'Shaking head'

Nope.

I am sad now:-(
d767468 chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
Wow! That was a pretty powerful ending.

Really really loved it.
Angelic Abomination chapter 19 . 7/8/2011
I knew it! But how much can Cas change without removing Sam totally? And will it fall apart when Sam comes back?

Can't wait for the next chap.
gr8read chapter 19 . 7/8/2011
Oh my gosh!

This was amazing! I love the battle.

Favorite line: " He turns towards it and looks directly into the eyes of an angel."

Cannot, cannot, cannot wait for the next chapter.
awsome chapter 19 . 7/8/2011
this is a great story.

please don't let them make dean forget sam or if they do he remembers a few days later and is very very pissed
d767468 chapter 19 . 7/7/2011
Great read! Can't wait to see what exactly they have planned for Dean.

I'm betting it is not to erase memories of Sam, but to maybe link him

to Cas's grace much more strongly so he can remain in a cool calm state!

Can't wait to read what you come up with!
GLuisa88 chapter 19 . 7/7/2011
Crap! I wanna know what they did to Dean!
AlwaysTardy chapter 19 . 7/7/2011
Love it! Can't wait for more!
lljn105 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I just found this story and couldn't stop reading! Please update soon. I love the way Dean is reacting to his brothers sacrifice.