Reviews for To Kill You With A Kiss
Octoberinjune chapter 29 . 8/24
I enjoyed reading this very much, Your writing is absolutely lovely
Marlene chapter 29 . 2/21
I love this story by heart.
LouXx chapter 29 . 2/10
Speechless. That’s how this story left me-
There’s no words to describe how brillant is your writing or how much i loved this.
One of my favourite Tomarry Au’s, by far ! I wish i could find a way to save or bookmark it ?
Amazing.
gabbywinter chapter 4 . 2/2
I have read your fic 5 times and it is definitely one of my favorite fanfics. I feel so immersed in the HP world when I read it. I love how you make the connections with the informations from the past that we are told in the books. Honestly, your fic is an orgasm for those who read the books a thousand times and are finally “seeing” (even though not from the original author) how the stuff from the past actually happened. Thanks for the great story, and for using my favorite pair LVHP as the main characters. English is not my first language, sorry if the comment is confusing.
Romily chapter 4 . 11/30/2020
Just wondering: how high is the gay/hetero ratio in the story? About every male person seems to give tge gay impression. I don’t mind gay ppl bug the amount seems unrealistic.

Going on with the story to learn more - so far i think the concept is intriguing, but i hope there will be an explanation for interactive pensieve memories later.
bobthebobster chapter 20 . 11/28/2020
I can't get over the fact that Voldemorts eyes twinkled. I almost imagined Dumbledore xD
Lady Starlight2 chapter 29 . 11/15/2020
Wow...just wow. This was amazing! It was an absolute pleasure to read it. You have a wonderful talent.
quisquiliaeca chapter 29 . 10/26/2020
Oh God. This is breaking my heart. So beautiful. It's a bit sad that Voldemort don't join and live with them, traveling alone, across the time. I can't think of this without having my heart breaking. This damn good. I love this and I love you for making this.
Eragon135790 chapter 29 . 10/25/2020
great great great ff. thx.
Burnehn chapter 7 . 10/12/2020
"You are a lot more helpful than Hermione."

That cracked me up, lmao
Guest chapter 29 . 9/19/2020
Wow. This is truly a masterpiece. You are an incredible writer. I am so extremely happy I stumbled upon this story. Thank you so much for creating this beautiful piece of art.
YukazukiSakura chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
Lovely story..
IKaitoChanI chapter 29 . 8/23/2020
This was beautiful.
uh shit chapter 20 . 8/9/2020
I love this type of voldrmort. We stan.
SlytherpuffGryffinclaw chapter 28 . 6/16/2020