Reviews for To Kill You With A Kiss
bobthebobster chapter 20 . 11/28
I can't get over the fact that Voldemorts eyes twinkled. I almost imagined Dumbledore xD
Lady Starlight2 chapter 29 . 11/15
Wow...just wow. This was amazing! It was an absolute pleasure to read it. You have a wonderful talent.
quisquiliaeca chapter 29 . 10/26
Oh God. This is breaking my heart. So beautiful. It's a bit sad that Voldemort don't join and live with them, traveling alone, across the time. I can't think of this without having my heart breaking. This damn good. I love this and I love you for making this.
Eragon135790 chapter 29 . 10/25
great great great ff. thx.
Vivsien chapter 7 . 10/12
"You are a lot more helpful than Hermione."

That cracked me up, lmao
Wow. This is truly a masterpiece. You are an incredible writer. I am so extremely happy I stumbled upon this story. Thank you so much for creating this beautiful piece of art.
YukazukiSakura chapter 1 . 9/18
Lovely story..
IKaitoChanI chapter 29 . 8/23
This was beautiful.
uh shit chapter 20 . 8/9
I love this type of voldrmort. We stan.
SlytherpuffGryffinclaw chapter 28 . 6/16
Awwww
SlytherpuffGryffinclaw chapter 23 . 6/16
Ginny's comment is a classic:
I adored the final scene where you were making out with Snape's mother while Neville's grandmother was fighting the handsome vampire for Bellatrix's mum in the background.

I mean - does it get any better? - Is that even possible?
SlytherpuffGryffinclaw chapter 16 . 6/16
Good plot twist
SlytherpuffGryffinclaw chapter 7 . 6/16
I can't believe this XD
SlytherpuffGryffinclaw chapter 6 . 6/16
I wasn't sure if you could pull that off, but you did, and you did it with style
chaima.aitcheikh chapter 29 . 5/16
I have loved every part of the story ! The writing was beautiful and the development was beautiful and the ending was tinged with the right amount of bittersweetness that it made me tear up 3 thank you for the story
2,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »