Reviews for To Kill You With A Kiss
RainbowBookworm chapter 29 . 10/4
This is one of the most amazing fics I've come across! Love it so much!
Chaiiiii chapter 10 . 9/5
oh shit, did Elias Black became part of the memory? WAIT HOW?
Chaiiiii chapter 8 . 9/5
OH WOW? WAIT ABRAXAS AND NOW TOM? HARRY YOURE SO LUCKY
Chaiiiii chapter 5 . 9/5
LOLOLL OMG HARRY WHAT ARE YA DREAMING? WET DREAMS? ABOUT TOM?
Lazy08 chapter 1 . 1/1
I am speechless. There are no words to describe how amazing that ending was. Will definitely read again.
Messy99 chapter 14 . 12/5/2021
This story is awesome my fav tomarry so far and I read a lot of tomarry. Your version of them is just so sweet precious ! There is just the right amout of angst I hope it will be an happy end 3
Octoberinjune chapter 29 . 8/24/2021
I enjoyed reading this very much, Your writing is absolutely lovely
Marlene chapter 29 . 2/21/2021
I love this story by heart.
LouXx chapter 29 . 2/10/2021
Speechless. That’s how this story left me-
There’s no words to describe how brillant is your writing or how much i loved this.
One of my favourite Tomarry Au’s, by far ! I wish i could find a way to save or bookmark it ?
Amazing.
gabbywinter chapter 4 . 2/2/2021
I have read your fic 5 times and it is definitely one of my favorite fanfics. I feel so immersed in the HP world when I read it. I love how you make the connections with the informations from the past that we are told in the books. Honestly, your fic is an orgasm for those who read the books a thousand times and are finally “seeing” (even though not from the original author) how the stuff from the past actually happened. Thanks for the great story, and for using my favorite pair LVHP as the main characters. English is not my first language, sorry if the comment is confusing.
Romily chapter 4 . 11/30/2020
Just wondering: how high is the gay/hetero ratio in the story? About every male person seems to give tge gay impression. I don’t mind gay ppl bug the amount seems unrealistic.

Going on with the story to learn more - so far i think the concept is intriguing, but i hope there will be an explanation for interactive pensieve memories later.
bobthebobster chapter 20 . 11/28/2020
I can't get over the fact that Voldemorts eyes twinkled. I almost imagined Dumbledore xD
Lady Starlight2 chapter 29 . 11/15/2020
Wow...just wow. This was amazing! It was an absolute pleasure to read it. You have a wonderful talent.
quisquiliaeca chapter 29 . 10/26/2020
Oh God. This is breaking my heart. So beautiful. It's a bit sad that Voldemort don't join and live with them, traveling alone, across the time. I can't think of this without having my heart breaking. This damn good. I love this and I love you for making this.
Eragon135790 chapter 29 . 10/25/2020
great great great ff. thx.
2,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »