Reviews for To Kill You With A Kiss
Guest chapter 28 . 2/9/2014
Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
The time paradoxes are a bit confusing, but that is overcome by the fact that this is the most beautiful HP/TMR story I've ever read, possibly the most beautiful Harry Potter story I've ever read period. I actually cried when I realised that Dumbledore saved Ariana and Grindewald.
Demoninmysoul chapter 29 . 2/8/2014
I'm absolutely in love with your story, and I hate to pop it, but Harry as Regulus didn't kill Voldemort, only reduced him into his spirit form at best - I know, not in the story, but with the horcruxes, he shouldn't have died...
Since I decided to like this story too much to mess up the perfect storyline and ending, I'm just going to ignore my previous comment and say Thank you for the wonderful story!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/31/2014
i am utterly and completely amazed
this is such a time paradox, and as confusing as it is, it's also ooh, so compelling
Lauren Saint chapter 29 . 1/27/2014
Wow I really liked this story! Well done :D
Mallory83 chapter 29 . 1/22/2014
I loved it! I look forward to reading more of what you have written :)
JulianneL chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
Oooooo I love how it ends. This entire story is riddled with a mix of dream and reality. I love how the line between the two are so ambiguous here. I absolutely love it. I also love the relationship between harry/elias and tom and tom2/voldy. It almost makes me think of a midsummer night's dream (not the actual work, but just the feeling that the title evokes)
Ethenia chapter 29 . 1/16/2014
So very peculiar and strange. Wonderfully enchanting and exhilarating like absinthe and gazelle twin - I am shell I am bone. I have never read anything quite like it an even though I fear I might have dislocated my brain somewhere along the way I enjoyed every minute of reading it..
aardvarkl chapter 29 . 1/10/2014
This was lovely. I'm glad Voldemort was able to redeem himself. :) Thank you for writing and sharing this. It was my pleasure to read. :)
illarionovam chapter 29 . 1/10/2014
It's something rather incredible, really, your novel is one of the best stories, I have ever read!
I read it in one breath, and though, I'd like to read it again and again!
Your executed work is just astonishing! I wonder how many times you have read the original J. K. Rowling's books.
Bear with my english, please, I know it's not that good, because it's not my mothertongue, but I couldn't leave your story without a review.
Thank you for such a thing, you have made my life a bit lighter!
Faithfully yours, Masha I.
MyWeirdoEyes chapter 29 . 1/4/2014
Wow,I loved the epilogue. I think I actually liked it more than the story. Somehow it just blew my mind. I liked the story! It was a nice read. It was well written. Of course there are things I would have liked different but that's normal. All in all it was a lovely story.
Yunjou chapter 29 . 12/25/2013
It's very nice to read how you wrote the paradox. There will be no two same person in one time, yet you put Tom and Voldemort in 1945 together, because they might be have the same past, but they are not the same.
Nice story, awesomely astonishing, and Regulus x other Harry is one nice pairing. De javu, huh...

Regards, Yun.
quirkymusings chapter 29 . 12/21/2013
This story quite literally left me breathless. It was so so so wonderful and as weird as it sounds, I'm grateful to have come across this, so glad to have read this. It was sad at times, heart warming and humorous at others but in all absolutely touching and unforgettable. You've done an amazing job weaving in all these elements and making this story a stunning favourite. And the reminiscent ending was a wonderful touch- even if it left me a little sad. You have no idea how thankful I am for this story. Thank you for creating this!
CrimsonEchoM chapter 29 . 12/11/2013
You are awesome! I started reading this and could not put it down. I am now going to look at your other stories now :)
Little Detective Girl chapter 28 . 12/10/2013
Hi :) I've read this fanfic before, absolutely loved it, but for some reason I had left the two last chapters unread. When I read the part with Dumbledore, Ariana and Grindlewald together I began crying. It just seemed so right. Thank you for making my day :')
2,119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »