Reviews for To Kill You With A Kiss
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
And I love love love that they speak parseltongue while... in the moment... I agree with Draco it does sound kind of erotic.
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 27 . 8/3/2014
This is one of those fanfics you know within reading the first chapter, you are going to love it. I love it. It loved all three of your versions of Tom, I loved all of the Blacks yo included and I liked Abraxas too. I like you are trying to make sure everyone has a good ending. Your tom is absolutely beautiful and I am so impressed. I loved him from the first description of him. It is not often you get a Tom who is not cocky and arrogant, as it is super OCC, but I like this Tom occasionally.
I liked the lemons, they were hot but not vulgar, and I liked the threesome too; I didn't think it would be a good idea but I fell in love with Voldemort too and I just could imagine him standing by the bed as they were making love, all left out and lonely.

I have to admit I got a bit confused with time zones and such and the reading of minds, like who was in whose mind and who could read whose mind and such like but other than that it is a really fantastic story. I will finish reading it in the morning.

Thankf for posting your Fab story!
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Another good chapter, hot ending :P
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Very very very good chapter
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Good so far :)
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 29 . 7/26/2014
This story was beautiful & utterly moving, I couldn't stop reading :)
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 29 . 7/20/2014
This story was just perfect. The last chapter left me with a light, happy, loving feeling. The story was exquisitely written, especially for a time travel fic. This could be one of my favorite stories I have yet to read, and I have read A LOT of stories. Simply fantastic!
crackinthecup chapter 29 . 7/20/2014
I have read this story twice now, and I daresay I will re-read it again, sometime in the future. Your writing has a beauty about it that simply tears at my heart. I could read your stories for the rest of my life and be happy. I have a question for you: Do you write original fiction as well? I'd love to read more from you.
Kitty Savella chapter 29 . 7/19/2014
This was a magnificently wonderful story. I was riveted. Laughter, suspense, giddy excitement. You did a wonderful job. I was quite pleased. And the characterization in this story was much better than the last I reviewed, and far more believable. (Not that I had a problem with the other. Just noting a difference.)
Kitty Savella chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
Time is sooo confusing. I think that is why the Doctor called it wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff. My brain hurts...
nobaru rei chapter 29 . 7/8/2014
My my. How enjoyed this story.
Alice chapter 29 . 7/7/2014
A refreshingly well written, lovely story. The ending is quite melancholy - that doesn't make it any less beautiful.
Shannon the Original chapter 29 . 7/4/2014
This is such a magical story, especially the end. :D 3
EvanescentWriter chapter 29 . 7/3/2014
I really enjoyed this-it was well done with many twists and turns.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/26/2014
The "would take to magic late in life" could that not have been Neville? He was rubbish early in the series and around the fifth book he suddenly got better. As though it all just clicked. Then again, that could be because he got a new wand.
2,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »