Reviews for To Kill You With A Kiss
yourxenium chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
AMAZING! Love it, 3

Write more please, and I loved how you added the true aspects of the book with the story. (:

Simply amazing.
leonhart chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
Oh finally they are together,so beautiful,love is really the greatest magic... :sob:
Cabjandai chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
mmmm so good
itachisgurl93 chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
awww! cute!...but i still think u should have kept tom on the edge a bit more! lol! make him squirm! lol! that would be hilarious! thx 4 the update!
It's Just That chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
Woooooow. nyaaa! Woot! Sorry, it's just, this whole chapter was so surreal. With them grinding against each other and everything -nodnod- I absolutely adored it! Thanks so much for updating! :D

It sorta sucks that Tom can't sense that Harry is his horcrux, but then again, it makes a lot of sense seeing as though as Voldemort, he didnt know til the last book right? Riiight. Blargh.

OH NOES. How will Abraxas react now? :O
Astera94 chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
Every time you write another chapter i fall a little more in love with this story! Plz update soon!
Jewel Queen chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
Oh, how this most anticipated moment has arrived and with it the finest rapture ever imagined! You absolutely captivate me heart and soul to these characters, Harry and Tom, as if I can only live whilest I read their lives in this wonderful dream. In fact, you have left me quite breathless in wait for the next chapter by such a lovely work of art.
Drawn chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
That was so sweet in so very many ways. To draw any attention to any one seems a shame to the rest. Thank-you for updating, this chapter really left my heart swelling.
LaTiL chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
Awesome! You get everything together so nicely! And let us with the fear of Harry waking up in the nineties.
hanakisa chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
sooo...is this acctually the past? or is it just a messed up/ tampered with memory? i am really confused...unless harry isn't suposed to go back? then it wouldnt matter would it...hmmm...
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
I love it!

I'm so glad Harry and Tom are starting to go out together

Cant wait for more!
watergoddesskasey chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
awesome!
BlueTyrannosaurus chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
Rahh! Why must you be so good at writing! I was just mindlessly checking to see if there were any new stories, and the sight of your title made me drop everything and read it. Though I'm not sorry to say I did. You're wonderful, really.
RRW chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
Wow this chapter was DEEP! I hope Tom looks up that spell and soon!
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 8 . 2/13/2011