Reviews for To Kill You With A Kiss
Allanah-x chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
oooh I can't wait until they meet again!
DDwelling chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
OH THIS IS SO GREAT OMG IM SO GLAD OMG THIS CHAPTER- (charmed speechless)
Delete account please forever chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
This is an amazing story. I love the ambiguity between the two time frames and the reality dream debates. Great work. :)
hanakisa chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
ha! so he WAS in the past! muahahahaha!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
Poor Harry...
onlykeptaccountforstoryalerts chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
Wow... Changing the past... Poor Harry must be very confused.
Niwaki chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
nice please continue soon
MrsThePoint chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
I don't understand, why the big jumps and time skips? I keep turning back a chapter to see what I've missed.

Is there a reason for this?
dizzywinky chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
wooowww,

its so super. I want another chapter. Love this story.
spoonring chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
wow. everythings a bit... altered?
Sakae Doragon chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
Oh man! This is a great chapter. What's going to happen next? It seems Harry actually changed the past. Was he the reason Voldemort turned dark... well, I guess not, he was dark already, but maybe Harry had something to do with it.

What's going to happen when Voldemort hears Harry's message? He'll probably have a lot of questions. Will he put two and two together: that Elias is Harry Potter? Will they talk? Will he kidnap Harry?

Aww... the anticipation is killing me, please, please, UPDATE SOON!
BlueTyrannosaurus chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
Whaaaat? I can't believe this! You...! You sent Harry back! /Why/ did you send him /back/? Arrrg!

Okay, I'll calm down now...

This is an excellent twist, and now I'm about to pull my hair out in fustration. Again, /why/? .
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
Aw, poor Tom and Harry.

I'm looking forward to when Voldemort remembers Harry.

I'm looking forward to more!
funnyjester chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
I love the twist you put on this story. I don't think I have ever read a story where the future gets changed in this way. I was wondering what you were planning on doing if/when he got back. I can't wait to read more. -
Yana5 chapter 9 . 2/16/2011