Reviews for To Kill You With A Kiss
SeventhReboot chapter 29 . 6/8
Martisz chapter 29 . 5/22
Tha was weird, paradoxical, completely insane ans wonderfull.
laanais chapter 29 . 5/21
My first review in English
but your incredible story... wowwwww
In the past, Harry and tom are so cute!
I love your Tom , a bit dark but brillant
Your Harry is complex but i like him too

My favorite chapter is when Voldemort come in the past. The master is on the place.
Planning in the own death. It s a brillant plan.

And Sorry for my french

Bisous Anais
C.S. Augustoni chapter 29 . 5/19
The best story I have ever read. You have so much talent and such an amazing way of writing things. The chapter with the play just cracked me up. And the emotions ! So much emotion my poor heart couldn't hold it. Thank you so so much. You are a real gem xx
TheCauldron chapter 29 . 5/7
Wow. Just... Wow. The paradoxes make my head hurt. Lol. I loved Abraxas, he's was brilliant. You wrote emotively, and your characters were wonderful.

Also, the play had me busting a gut. I snorted tea out my nose. Bravo!
Lucy Kent chapter 29 . 4/26
I don't know precisely why, but I really liked this.
writlings chapter 29 . 4/15
*wipes tear* Beautiful epilogue. This was a great read.
love the ending
Ani Mei chapter 29 . 4/7
The ending is so nostalgic and beautiful. How does Ginny remember scarred-Harry? I wonder how they managed to speak to the Potters and befriend them without the repercussions of meeting oneself. Then again, they're powerful wizards and probably a lot less paranoid without Voldemort's influence over their lives.
XxZessxX chapter 29 . 4/7
A nice idea. Really had some complicated timey-wimey stuff in it
At the end were Tom and Harry did it in front of Voldemort... wow, never thought I'd ever read about that. It was ver interesting. Tom was so sweet alsways calling Harry my love :3 That was so sweet. Funny notion with Slughorn trying to get into Tom's pants xD And very interesting to read about everyones grandparents or parents.
A very different TR/HP story but a very good one too. I had fun reading it. Thanks for sharing.
Lavonya chapter 2 . 4/5
Lavonya chapter 1 . 4/5
I...I can't even. This is the second time I've read this story, and I love it even more than when I read it first! You are a writing genius, and this story was so brilliantly incaptivating and heinously wound together, from the time paradoxes to the heart wrenchingly beautiful language - especially in the epilogue. I...I just have no existing words to describe the feeling I get reading and re-reading the last paragraph of the story...or anything else that happens in it.

This was absolutely brilliant, and most definitely ranks in my Top Three fan fictions of all time that I have ever read - out of any fandom. I know it may not mean much, I mean, I'm just a random person..but I really had to throw in my own pennies worth about just how brilliant and moving I though this story was.

A roller coaster journey that will stay with me, just like the actual books have. You're awesome!
Anonymous chapter 29 . 3/12
I know this fic was published long ago, but I just wanted to tell you that it is incredibly beautiful. I read it along time ago but today I remembered it randomly and had to come back and reread a lot of it. It is so perfect.
QueenOfTheives chapter 29 . 2/25
You killed me. This story has got to be one of my favourite stories on this site.
2,119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »