Reviews for To Kill You With A Kiss
Phoenix-Kitsune-Demon chapter 29 . 9/29/2015
This story is amazing, at first it was very confusing with the back and forth and everything. But the last few chapters were heartbreaking. I with old Tom could have stayed with Harry and young Tom, and the ending was quite vague while at the same time amazingly descriptive. It had me in tears before the end. Beautifully done.
varthanaa chapter 29 . 9/21/2015
So so lovely story..
It gets to me every time I read it.
d chapter 29 . 9/19/2015
The feels! The epilogue makes me want to cry. Its a lovely story.
SomeoneKnew chapter 29 . 9/10/2015
This is absolutely fantabulous. It reminds me of Ender's Game, a bit like Harry Potter, and it's so well written and I am very sad now that it's over and it's ended without...something. I don't even know, but the feeling of melancholy and how it should have had more chances for something is so much like Ender, he can't return to his family and there's a compromise with his sister but he never knows his parents despite their being alive and he just wanders in space for three thousand years and oh I just don't even know anymore but just know that you are one of the best writers I've had the pleasure of reading in a long time.
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Oh Rowling, am I in for an adventure! This is different from other fics like this, I really like it so far!
nedra.auervara chapter 29 . 8/17/2015
Ah... *sighs* so perfect ending for this story... i loved every second that i was reading this. i will treasure this story, as it is one of the best i have had pleasure to read. Thank you for writing this piece of wonderful world, full of love, friendships and tender feelings... May you find courage to venture to new worlds and create more of awe inspiriting stories...

May your Muse never leave you and your days be full of Happiness

Love

Nedra
katsy chapter 29 . 8/15/2015
Amazing
scipio96 chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
Lol poor Tom, he can't help getting glimpses into Harry's horny mind XD
Guest chapter 29 . 8/7/2015
Probably one of the most well written and well edited pieces I've ever read. Short, sweet, and succinct. Only a few minor errors; easily forgivable. The humor was well placed and not overdone. Some of the content was a little hard to swallow (kissing the pale, pallid face of LV? No thank you!), but hey this is your story. Overall, good job on painting such a thought provoking and colorful painting.
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 29 . 7/24/2015
This was the absolute best Harry/Tom story I've ever read. And the writing was very poetic Loved it!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 28 . 7/24/2015
I am crying rn
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 26 . 7/24/2015
Um Woah okay Thats an interesting threesome, to say the least xD
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
Damnit. I really ship Harry and Abraxas fuck .
Prof. Reviewer chapter 2 . 7/24/2015