Reviews for To Kill You With A Kiss
Evanna chapter 11 . 3/13/2017
Oh, you had me thinking that it might have been Tom who was kissing Ginny! Clever plotting, and, as usual, and even though we do not see him, Dumbledore is just soo ... Dumbledore. Wonderful!
Evanna chapter 9 . 3/13/2017
Aaand he's back in his own time. What will you do now, Harry?

Incidentally, I can totally see people robbing Hogwarts left and right in panic, even if that didn't happen in canon. Nice chapter!
Evanna chapter 6 . 3/13/2017
Er... you're taking it a bit fast at times here. I had to fight to suspend disbelief when it came to Walburga and Orion. Walburga and Tom either were in love, in which case it should cost much more to break them up, or one of them was manipulating the other, and in that case, I would have liked to see more hints of that.
The Shrieking Shak was actually built for Remus Lupin, but since there are already some differences in this timeline and since Harry at least started to wonder about it, that's fine by me.
The interaction with a hung-over Abraxas was hilarious.

Thanks for writing!
Evanna chapter 5 . 3/13/2017
I'm going to steal your Dumbledore and adopt him. Merlin, how long it has been since I read a fic with a decent, in-character Albus!
And I sniggered about Harry's internal comments during Divination. Thanks for writing!
Evanna chapter 2 . 3/13/2017
...
*stares at chapter*
...
OH GOD, it's like this is really happening in canon! Your Dumbledore in this chapter was spot on! And instead of just inventing some strange names you go with all these little canon details. I LOVE IT.
Addiction's Curse chapter 29 . 2/10/2017
I think the epilogue is my favourite part of this story. It's the perfect finale.
sherlocked chapter 29 . 2/8/2017
Great story! Loved it! Thanks for writing...
DaughterOfTheSea713 chapter 29 . 1/11/2017
So I'm not sure if you ever come back on fanfiction or you are done with it, but I just finished your story, and it was honestly the greatest story I have ever read on this site. It was truly beautiful and it actually made me cry in the end, though not from sadness. It was really beautiful and I enjoyed it very much. I'm not sure if you'll see this but I new that I had to try, so thanks.
Carottal chapter 29 . 12/23/2016
So to be perfectly honest with you, there was a point in the story at which I nearly stopped reading. I don't mean that it wasn't good. I guess it's just my interest curve that works this way. I tend to be less interested before the big final, when all the chess pieces are still being moved but you feel to what end they are moving. You still have questions such as how will they kill the Dark Lord, what consequences will it bring? But you already have an idea of the answer, you feel the happy ending brewing, you know you'll have no more big surprises. You know you still have some chapters before you get to the resolution but you're not sure if you really need to get to it.

Then, I read the last chapter and the epilogue. I'm so glad I kept reading, because they were worth it! I loved this strange conclusion, I loved that Harry didn't exactly get to have parents, I loved that though the end was extremely and incredibly happy, there were still some bittersweet elements, such as scarless Harry and Regulus bearing this strange guilt of a crime they didn't really commit. Or Harry feeling like a stranger before his happy family. All the more because I loved all these crossing memories, how things got to happen but not really, on the verge of a blurry reality. Which is why I loved every time the divination teacher got to speak. I loved how Harry said he didn't know who he was. This, is what, to me, made this story special. I lost it at some points but it made me enjoy the return of blurriness even more.

This story is not, I think, a favourite. Time will tell if I can't stop thinking about it. However, it was a great read and I thank you deeply for it!

PS: on another note, I love your name. Can't help wondering though, do not like firefighters?
Kissme007 chapter 29 . 12/18/2016
This story was brilliant! Loved every bit of it. Good job :)
shingekinolife chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
What a fantastic story! I loved it! I always wondered what would happen if Voldemort found out that Harry was his horcrux- how could he possibly kill him knowing this? And your story did a great job of answering it. Every scene was so beautiful and well described!

Love, love, love this!
Algor chapter 29 . 9/25/2016
This was wonderful! I loved every moment. :)
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 29 . 9/16/2016
Interesting.
Grey Daughter chapter 29 . 9/14/2016
Best. Fix-it. EVER.

*rushes to see your other stories*
Suma Akila chapter 29 . 9/10/2016
Out of that entire story, of course the sap in me comes out in the last chapter and makes me cry. It's beautiful and sad and I don't know why
2,195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »