Reviews for To Kill You With A Kiss
OH GOD OH GOD I'M CRYING ARIANA'S ALIVE IM'FDDSS
Impressed chapter 29 . 2/16/2016
LOVE THIS FANFIC!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 29 . 2/13/2016
me encanto! llore cuando se separaron por primera vez al volver a su tiempo esta genial!
gracias por escribir tan interesante historia :3
JosElynne chapter 29 . 2/9/2016
Who is the third figure? Is that Voldemort? I know the men in the island are Tom and Harry.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 29 . 2/4/2016
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I love the ups and downs of it, and the casual time paradoxes. Alphard is awesome: apart from Tom, I think he is my favourite character... and Professor Beery's play went awfully... XD The fight was awesome, even though it was only briefly mentioned. And the future time was so perfect.
I like how you wrote the love scenes: not too much graphic detail, but a lot of feeling.
nightcerulean12 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
I don't think I have ever loved a romance fic like this ever before. I dislike romance stories but then I stumbled upon this, this lovely thing that touched my heart in all the right places. Thank you for this story~ QuQ 3
cbac1990 chapter 29 . 1/16/2016
Brillaint and moving. I fell in love with this story and each chapter brought more and more surprises up to the very end. I love how the magic simply couldnt be explained. I love the mystery of the three different Toms and despite their massive perrsonality differences throughout time, they are still united in that Harry is /his/. I think the last two chapters were my favorite. How you brought the characters together. Gellert and elder Voldemort. Ginny's knowledge puzzles me though, that jf she travelled through time would retain all her old-timeline memories whilst retaining all her knowledge on the present changes. I wouldv thought she'd gone mad, or magic wouldve chosen for her which timeline to remember. Great fic! I really did enjoy.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/30/2015
Beutiful.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/30/2015
This was an absolutely wonderful story, beautifully written. I'm glad it's ended so well, though I'm kind of sad to have finished it. All the same, this was brilliant and I'm happy to have read it. :)
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Oh brother
Phe Phe Nix chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
I love how you make Harry's thoughts so...poetic...
Yuu Kirkland chapter 22 . 11/4/2015
I loooove everything that happens with the love potions xD
denise.suba.7 chapter 29 . 10/28/2015
Ok so I usuall refrain from commenting on ff but this was so beautiful it made me cry. I was hoping that rudolphus future harry and voldemort all got together but what you wrote was even better.
Phoenix-Kitsune-Demon chapter 29 . 9/29/2015
This story is amazing, at first it was very confusing with the back and forth and everything. But the last few chapters were heartbreaking. I with old Tom could have stayed with Harry and young Tom, and the ending was quite vague while at the same time amazingly descriptive. It had me in tears before the end. Beautifully done.
varthanaa chapter 29 . 9/21/2015
So so lovely story..
It gets to me every time I read it.
2,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »