Reviews for Kurt Hummel's Facebook
nonexistantpuppy chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Yay! So many facebook stories are so... kinda like carbon copies of each other. But this one's all unique and I adore it and I dearly hope you'll write more. ]
That Guy Who Ships Niff chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
That's great, loved this story!
Sage of Asgard chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
Kurt's ass is now an offical FB group. Look it up XDD
redrosegal chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
New chapter? Love this fic!
CaskettKlainer chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Love the last part.
NissaNorris chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
LOL thanks to you I will only ever hear Slut when I see Santana! Please update this soon!
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Well done Mercedes!
I'd rather live in books chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
I LOVE facebook stories so I will wait forever for you to write a new chappie:3
Secrets of the Fall chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
Of course I forgive you, sorry about your laptop. I hope everything works out okay
squashedstarkid chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
Hey hey hey hey! Not fair! :( You got me so hooked and now you stop? :( *cries* UPDATE! :D
Secrets of the Fall chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
This was so cute! I loved it, write more soon :)
The Bohemian Closet chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
yeah yeah yeah! super awesome fanfic! are u gonna continue? ;)
The Fabulous A.J chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
For someone so unpopular, Kurt and ND sure have a lot of people liking their statuses. Like, a ridiculous amount of people. As in, an unrealistic amount of people.

Other than that, cute story, except for the whole "Kurt and Blaine are dating and Kurt doesn't know his last name" bit. Uh... whaa?

I do like fb stories, and this was a good one.
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
I love this more than I love chocolate biscuits... and I love chocolate biscuits...

Incredible! (And, yay, I'm glad Chris won a Golden Globe Award, he deserved it!)

I like the Dave Karofsky is gay bit, that made my day, which is good, because I'm ill at the moment... *sniffle*. Keep writing! I love this!
White Replica chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
WHITE REPLICA likes this chapter.