Reviews for Steady Rhyme
delax chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was great, very good. However, I feel no fear of going to sleep after being inside Kafuka's mind; I am nearly positive that she would give nightmares measurable with the Richter Scale.

This gave me more of a creeped out feeling... still good though...

You're just not tall enough...
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
this was, um... 'nice'? it's a pretty rubbishy word to use, but this was a very good fic- very deep and descriptive _; there is definitely something wrong about kafuka and you showed that here.

also, the emilie autumn song titles.

well that just automatically makes me like it XD

how are all the songs related to the actual writing, though? -ponder-
duraburu chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wow, I really liked these small stories! They all made sense and gave me something else to think about, besides my upcoming finals, so thanks!
PaperCutVictim chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Absolutely fascinating. Captures Kafuka in a way that is believable and true to the character. Truthfully, at times throughout this, I wasn't sure what kind of reaction I should have had. All I knew was that I was impressed. Excellent portrayal of, to me, the most fascinating character in the show. My hat's off to you!
Rove Elena chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Kafuka is by far my favourite character, and I like this interpretation of a Kafuka who really does truly see the happy side of things, surpressing the bad.
Diana chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Hey, i liked it. For some reason i find this pretty interesting.