Reviews for Something Like Your Family
Guestapo chapter 3 . 8/26
Whoa, not many people start out trying to write the worst story they can. Interesting direction, but there's not much substance.
a person 56 chapter 3 . 7/23
Wow I must say this was really enjoyable story I love how u ended the whole pureblood thing very nice an creative
Nosoulisan.Island chapter 1 . 7/6
Depressing yet oddly satisfying. I can't
A good story told in seeming random order. Why? I have a headache...
amazingvibes chapter 3 . 6/11
okay so idk if i mine this harry but like i couldn't stop reading? like i understood him? but the again not really? im quite - as the kids these days days - shook (but i liked the story 10/10 would b)
Don't listen to the idiot who told you to kill yourself. Nobody deserves that. You bloody idiot reviewer, grow up. Just because you didn't like a story, doesn't mean its writer deserves to die. What if somebody in your family dies, how would you feel? Stupid bully. Stop being such an entitled little fanbrat who tells real people to kill themselves over fictional characters.
LunaEris9 chapter 3 . 5/18
This is so good. I love it!
Nice job making every character act OOC just so they could upset Harry, even if they would never do that in the books. Kill yourself you fucking idiot.
The Summary was catchy (if terse) and the reported number of Favorites was also attractive. That said, the oddly non-sequential telling of the story was rather confusing. By the time I realized this was deliberate I no longer really cared for the story but wanted to at least finish it. (Since it was fairly short, as noted in the Summary statistics, doing so would not be a significant waste of time.)

Bottom line: while a fair story and not one of my favorite themes, it has the benefit of originality. In a fanverse that numbers in the millions of stories, originality is rare enough to be valued above most other attributes. ;-)
Jenaura chapter 3 . 4/16
Holy heck. Ummm...In spite of not liking the direction of the story because of personal preference, I found myself in adoration of your writing style and how you wove a beautiful, embittered yet empowering, and complex story in three chapters. My only real complaint content wise is that I don't like how you handled the timeline. While yes, it worked, it was also irritating for me and detracted from how well I was able to enjoy the fanfiction. However, like I said, it worked, and once i could push past the irritation, it was a thoroughly enjoyable venture into a morally ambiguous Harry who finally gave the Wizarding World what it deserved. Very well done!
lolkid chapter 1 . 3/22
Did he kill that bitch McGonagall?
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 3/11
...damn...
Kluseqq chapter 3 . 3/3
man that was sad
Why didn't mcgonnagal have her throat slit?
Great story, but the jumping around in the dates made it very difficult to read.