Reviews for Something Like Your Family
Why didn't mcgonnagal have her throat slit?
Great story, but the jumping around in the dates made it very difficult to read.
Haldir639 chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
Oh god yes, more fics like this.
keichan2 chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
Interesting.
But I think the zigzags in the time-line made the story harder to follow…
TaichouMaki chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
Literally, just so good. Wow. I didn't imagine him destroying pure blood society like that
momocolady chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
good story
gbakermatson chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
Daaaaaayum. I love revenge fics, but rarely have I seen one that is so... comprehensive.
Ibskib chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
One thing I'm wondering, and it's annoying you can't review the same chapter twice, apparently I've read this before, how did Harry manage to get out of his 'loan' to Hogwarts afterwards?

And what exactly is he if anything doing about Dumbledore who I would certainly consider a threat?

Come to think of it I have a third question, what happened with Neville, and how was Voldemort destroyed?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
I think it would look better if you wrote 500 Galleons, rather than G500, the same with G1000, it just comes across as a bit weird and nonstandard.
dead feather chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
This ending wasnt quite as satisfied as I had wished. It didnt feel equal with all hings Harry had to suffer through. And the jumping time confused things. I think this wouldve been better as linear timeline
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
Well. He's a bit bitter. Quite righteously, of course, but still.
Saissa chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
Again the dates were a little confusing, but the ending kinds of makes up for that - and exdplains why the dates were all over the place. Definitely an interesting story.

And one thing that Harry didnt mention - if all the daughters are his - then since he is not a pureblood - he is a half blood - then technically all the daughters are also only HALFBLOOD and not purebloods!
Saissa chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
the dates in this chapter are confusing..
Amehato chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
I'm gonna be honest, this was a good fanfiction, but it was HELL to read. I'm not sure why you put all the clips of story out of order, but I had to copy-paste it to my notepad and reorder everything myself. I tried just reading it the way it was posted at first, but the scenes lost all impact and just confused me when they were out of chronological order.
This actually reminded me of a fic where Luna makes a comment about wishing everything -meaning the past, present, and futer- would come to her in order. It's terribly confusing when thing don't happen chronologically.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
"To hell with them all."

That should have been Harry's motto in Canon, rather than becoming a doormat with "Welcome" written on it. (before becoming a kamikaze because some hack of a writer thought it was Jesus-like)

Your McGonagall is about as worthless as her Canon counterpart, as well. The hat should have told Harry to shut up, stop whining, and get his scrawny ass into Slytherin.