Reviews for Something Like Your Family
Wowza he's a genius I love it
Tarix chapter 3 . 1/12
Damn, I got vibe at the beginning of the chapter, nice to see I was right.
Krystal chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
I'd probably like this story if it wasn't so darn depressing. Maybe it is just me being idealistic but I feel as if things would never have become so blatantly unfair towards Harry (towards any other Muggleborn or Muggle raised sure, but not the famous Boy-Who-Lived). Perhaps it is just me but I feel as if his fame would cause more people to give him a chance, or to listen to him rather than simply assume (barring Snape and others who were determinedly blind to the reality of the situation). The fact that everyone is either blind, or bullies in this barring a small handful of Muggleborns just irks me. Of course, your writing itself is grammatically superior to a number of other stories I've seen, but the entirely depressing content makes it hard to read.
marshman101 chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
Ha Harry showed all the stupid pureblood wizards who's boss
roon0 chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
LOL Awesome.
fireball900 chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
I think what's most terrifying and sad about this is that you haven't actually exaggerated or bashed any characters at all.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Who ever thought this is good is as stupid as who write it. This just bigotry and stupidity from start to middle, can't read anymore without puke. Just a bigot and bullie will think this has any value
apeljohn chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
This is a disturbingly plausible little story. I guess Harry did turn the Wizarding world into "something like his family" after all...
Jack's Ace chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
That last line was the top cherry to an Empire State Building-sized wedding cake.
Kreepers-Grim chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Finally, a muggleborn rebellion led by Harry
Shae Vizla chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Wow. Hogwarts and the Wizarding World showed they weren't any better than the Dursley with their prejudice, unfairness and treatment of Harry. He found allies in the others lower citizens and created a revolution that destroyed the pureblood (sterilizing the males was brillant !). And I think most of the youn generation is going to leave the country wit the muggleborns and half-bloods with connexion, leaving the bigots to die out.
KasumiKeiko chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
I like it but I wish there was another chapter about how pure looks and his daughters react
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
THIS IS GENNNNIIIOOOOUSSSS!

Definitely going on my Favorite's List.
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
harry's revolution is of the quieter sort, though both amusing and effective!
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
methinks that harry is going to become a revolutionary: let the wizarding world burn