Reviews for Something Like Your Family
Goose chapter 3 . 4/24
Lol, a bit overly complicated, but such an effective end...and to the "guest" calling the plan cowardly and such tripe...you sound like a 15 year old male with anger issues. "I'd side with Voldemort because he made them his bitches." You sound fucking stupid.
overly complicated and a plan befitting of a coward and weakling with no power. I actually would support voldemort. At least he made purebloods his bitches
Smile Black chapter 3 . 3/14
I got a bit confused with the time jumps. even though there are dates noted. otherwise go you! awesome bashing of the freaking wizarding world!
Tarsieh chapter 3 . 3/4
Wow, this is incredibly well-researched. I like Harry's methods of destroying pureblood society. He's thinking like a Black. Sirius must be so proud. *wipes tear away*
only-to-earth-465 chapter 3 . 3/1
Okay... Don't understand most of this, update plz? ;)
Wow... This is... I don't know what to say... Wow.
Starry Owl and Inky Moon chapter 3 . 2/19
Wow. I am thoroughly shocked. I just have no words. The utter calm you wrote this with is so chilling.
Kacher chapter 3 . 2/5
Awesome story, although i wish we could read about Harry revenge on the various PureBloods.

IT could be a great start of a Dark Lord Potter (from the point Harry read Sirius died).

You did have him as somewhat dark lord, but we only witness the final act when Harry inform everyone of what he did.
jules3677 chapter 3 . 2/4
Very amusing story. Most impressed with how Harry went about ending the pureblood society. The long haired white cat was a fitting tribute. Well done, a thoroughly enjoyable story.
yuiop chapter 3 . 1/30
lol
Don't really think his plan would work for real but an interesting idea
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
*steady slow clapping*
jon reeve chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
You sterilized my father!
What? No, *pets kitty* I am your father.
Nooooooooo!
Bladre MKT chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
ok... my only question is what will happen with blond parents or dark-skinned couples? how do ya explain the caucasian black messy haired girl? that could be a little hard... anyway good short fic i liked it a lot XD
Futurist chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Wow! Went with the dissociative disorder option did you?

Very dark take on things, but quite within the scope of the idea.