Reviews for Something Like Your Family
Shit ending
ak chapter 3 . 2/8
bonne fic!
Griffin chapter 3 . 1/31
Well... that’s one way to do it!
Queen58 chapter 1 . 1/12
this was powerful
setokayba2n chapter 3 . 12/3/2017
Well, it was a good ending, it's a surprise that put the real side of the magical side... Too bad there are not many fics like this and this was a little short.
UserABC123 chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
Great story! Would love to see this continued in depth, perhaps full-length.
hifcy chapter 3 . 11/19/2017
...I have no words...
cross-over-lover232 chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
I came back to this story, and I had a thought: Harry hasn't destroyed anything. He's stated himself they can leave the islands to find another parent. What's to say that the parents simply won't bring in purebloods from America, from Canada and the other thousands of places Non-England and bring the child back to be raised the pureblood way?

Harry has left a lot to chance and it would amuse me greatly If one day he opened a newspaper and found out that despite his best efforts his plan had utterly failed because the way of the pureblood is not only in the blood buy /how/ a child is raised, and Harry has left every one of his daughters to be raised BY the people he wished to bring low.
Guestapo chapter 3 . 8/26/2017
Whoa, not many people start out trying to write the worst story they can. Interesting direction, but there's not much substance.
a person 56 chapter 3 . 7/23/2017
Wow I must say this was really enjoyable story I love how u ended the whole pureblood thing very nice an creative
Nosoulisan.Island chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Depressing yet oddly satisfying. I can't
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
A good story told in seeming random order. Why? I have a headache...
amazingvibes chapter 3 . 6/11/2017
okay so idk if i mine this harry but like i couldn't stop reading? like i understood him? but the again not really? im quite - as the kids these days days - shook (but i liked the story 10/10 would b)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Don't listen to the idiot who told you to kill yourself. Nobody deserves that. You bloody idiot reviewer, grow up. Just because you didn't like a story, doesn't mean its writer deserves to die. What if somebody in your family dies, how would you feel? Stupid bully. Stop being such an entitled little fanbrat who tells real people to kill themselves over fictional characters.
LunaEris9 chapter 3 . 5/18/2017
This is so good. I love it!