Reviews for Something Like Your Family
apeljohn chapter 3 . 8/16
This is a disturbingly plausible little story. I guess Harry did turn the Wizarding world into "something like his family" after all...
Jack's Ace chapter 3 . 8/2
That last line was the top cherry to an Empire State Building-sized wedding cake.
Kreepers-Grim chapter 3 . 7/24
Finally, a muggleborn rebellion led by Harry
Shae Vizla chapter 3 . 7/22
Wow. Hogwarts and the Wizarding World showed they weren't any better than the Dursley with their prejudice, unfairness and treatment of Harry. He found allies in the others lower citizens and created a revolution that destroyed the pureblood (sterilizing the males was brillant !). And I think most of the youn generation is going to leave the country wit the muggleborns and half-bloods with connexion, leaving the bigots to die out.
KasumiKeiko chapter 3 . 7/6
I like it but I wish there was another chapter about how pure looks and his daughters react

Definitely going on my Favorite's List.
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 5/11
harry's revolution is of the quieter sort, though both amusing and effective!
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 5/11
methinks that harry is going to become a revolutionary: let the wizarding world burn
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/11
this is depressingly plausible...
Goose chapter 3 . 4/24
Lol, a bit overly complicated, but such an effective end...and to the "guest" calling the plan cowardly and such sound like a 15 year old male with anger issues. "I'd side with Voldemort because he made them his bitches." You sound fucking stupid.
overly complicated and a plan befitting of a coward and weakling with no power. I actually would support voldemort. At least he made purebloods his bitches
Smile Black chapter 3 . 3/14
I got a bit confused with the time jumps. even though there are dates noted. otherwise go you! awesome bashing of the freaking wizarding world!
Tarsieh chapter 3 . 3/4
Wow, this is incredibly well-researched. I like Harry's methods of destroying pureblood society. He's thinking like a Black. Sirius must be so proud. *wipes tear away*
Mikassa Hiccup Frost chapter 3 . 3/1
Okay... Don't understand most of this, update plz? ;)
Wow... This is... I don't know what to say... Wow.