Reviews for A NotSoBeautiful Friendship
SONICgal chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Oh, please continue this! This is a really good story! And this pairing needs more love.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Please update it was like totally awesome!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
I love this!
atamagaokashii usagi chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
I SWEAR TO FUKKIN GOD! UP-THE-FUCK-DATE!I LLOOOOOOOOVVEE THIS STORY!UPDATE! I WILL KEEP DOING THIS UNTIL YOU UPDATE!UPDATE!
AnastasiaZabini chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Please update! Ibwant to hear about arthurs bruises!
PrinceCalamitus chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This is so BADASS!

Arthur x Gilbert made one kick-arse couple!

Please make more chapters XD
holly-of-the-stars chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
It's good to read stories set in England by English people, since they make more sense that way. I love the story but I'm wondering why it's rated m...and I take it that you are not a chav? or at least not a huge chav anyway :) . P.S I love your author's name XD
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Yaoi-san- Oh my god, now I wish I could throow some snowballs at those disguisting couples that are always sitting in the kids' park and practically exchanging spit. Ugh, I get the shivers just thinking about it.

Minty-chan- And the drunk scene was very realistic, so don't you worry, author-sama! We are definately looking forward to the next chapter!
i say hello chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
LOL! I love this arthur :) So much better than canon. ~

I normally hate human AU's but this is done so well i can t help but fall in loove~

Update soon, xx
hetaliayaoi4ever chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Dude...this is an awesome story~ I seriously love this pairing...cause it needs all the love it can get~ I can't wait for the next chapter~ And also...I think the whole thing..there wasn't anything wrong with it~ Keep up the good work, dude~
Keidus chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
My favourite PrUk fic, It's amazing! Love the English insults, being English really spices up your vocab. I'm used to saying prat, pillock or wanker in just about every sentence. I absolutely love the way you portray Punk!England~ This story really deserves more reviews and readers, keep up the good work! :)
Q2 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
I really like this. And I love PrUK! I like the way you describe things, for example when introducing Arthur you described the way he looks, it was interesting and I could "see" Arthur. Most of the times people just list things and it gets dry and boring. Also, I don't think that Arthur was that OOC in the drunken scene, personally I'm little tired to sober,crying Arthur, so this was new and welcomed. Waiting for the next chapter!
Phamenia chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
This needs more reviews. So I'm reviewing. I totally love this story! Haha. You should keep going.
kou chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is so awesome XD

We defenitly need more of this paring!

So...More soon, I hope, da?
asdfghxfdzf chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
this has promise. Continue plz!

LOL Gilbird. XD