Reviews for Zero Witching Hour
MartyrFan chapter 1 . 1/15
When I was a kid I enjoyed watching Chip n' Dale: Rescue Rangers on Disney Channel. Reading this made me look for the show on YouTube and I got to relieve some of my favorite childhood memories. Thanks for that. This is, in my opinion, an excellent ending for the Rescue Rangers saga. All the inspirations you used and combined, the plot twist, it was great. This will always be one of my favorite fanfics.
Scoobyfan1 chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
Good story here; i've read this a couple times(I was and still am a fan of all the Disney Afternoon series including Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers so stories with the characters from that series always interest me) but I don't think I've reviewed this until now(guess I should have done that sooner huh?).

Anyway, this a pretty interesting idea; I write Scooby Doo fan fiction myself and I always find it rather tricky to write about magic and witches and such in a universe where it doesn't exist, or it is completely different in the canon then it is in a fan fiction piece(or at least that's the way I see it).

From what I remember, I don't think there was much magic or anything similar in the actual Rescue Rangers cartoons; that said, you did a pretty good job tying it all in here, well done.

I'll have to remember some of these things when I work on my fan fic projects as well.
James Birdsong chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
Good nineteen chapters
ray1 chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
Your story is absolutely incredible. Definitely well paced, plenty of action, an deeper look into Gadget's past, and the tragedies that helped shape her. And even a possible romance. So I guess the question is; are you going to try and do a sequel to this?
masterart chapter 19 . 4/14/2012
good story maybe you wirte another giantess gadget find magical gem that make her grow any sized she want but maybe the villan know this and try found the evil gem to use power to rule the world the ranger must stop it before too late with crossover
PhiloWorm chapter 19 . 4/6/2012
Man, what a ride. Another most exellent fic with memorable "boss fights" and interesting, not to mention an above level of intrigue, plots. Gold Star friend Grey,

I feel I should appologise for not leaving as many reviews as I could have. Suffice to say, taking a bachelor's degree can be somewhat taxing.

See you amongst the stars.
PhiloWorm chapter 15 . 11/19/2011
Huh, attack of the 100-feet Gadget is it? Didn't I mention something about that in a previous review?

That being said, the writing on the wall states that Gadgets "enhancement" has never been a good thing. Should be interesting, seeing what you've mixed up for the "grand twist".
PhiloWorm chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
Hmm, things are sure heating up. Though I am more impressed with how you weave all the story elements together more than anything else. Honestly, going from the action oriented FoD to the mixed blend of FoDII and then finally this mainly event and dialogue driven story shows impressive talent and growth as an author.
masterart chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
i hope gadget save isaac soon
masterart chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
uh oh the rescue rangers fall in the trap ihope they can make it out
masterart chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
uh oh gadget is in trouble and what worse desiree d'allure is same sized as gadget i wonder what happen next
PhiloWorm chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
You had to include that semi-crossover eh? Naked mole rat indeed. Though it would be quite interesting to see a full blown crossover between those universes.

And of course I realized the connection, T'was probably somewhere back in chapter... two,that I got an inkling.
masterart chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
i can't believe it isaac and nomial are cosin what happen next
masterart chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
i say i hope the rangers stop fat cat and nimnul plan and find what are they up to and find out how isaac make gadget grow big and find away to stop it
BlackRoseFire chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Awesome chapter. I really loved how you have had Gadget develop. I can't wait until Isaac and the rangers meet.