Reviews for Just A Little Secret
Rosethorngirl chapter 26 . 2/28
Freaking love it
Hope your next one gets tons of good reviews
And I agree that being a fan of this pairing sucks do to lack of material
"I love Helena too much to let her get knocked up by some other guy."

BUT APPARENTLY HAVING HER HEART RIPPED OUT BY VIC IS OK
NaLuLover4ever chapter 26 . 1/19
Best H/Q story I've ever read, and I mean that! I understand this was posted a very long time ago, but it was DEFINITELY worth the read, I promise. I would also like to know if I could maybe use some of these chapters as ideas for a story I've been meaning to write for H/Q. So if you could get back to me on that, THAT would be absolutely fantastic. Thanks again for the lovely story! Really enjoyed all 26 chapters!
Jesussaves119 chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
good but no cuss
Jesussaves119 chapter 25 . 7/1/2015
go to church tonight 7:pm eastern acorss vo tec in ben hur with rebel flag watch joseph prince 9:pm eastern tbn 260
Guest chapter 24 . 6/21/2015
watch jack van impe 267 tomorrow 7:pm eastern and john hagee everyweekday 4:pm eastern and josef prince 9:pm eastern tbn 260 pray for joseph prince torrow 10;am eastern tbn 260 or daystar 263 . ?story_fbid6725555795k
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn chapter 15 . 6/20/2015
JESUS loves u if u were the only one that had ever sinned he stil would have suffered and died 4 u come to him ask forgivness & be saved this is how to do it believe 100% that Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of GOD he had compassion on mankind and came down to the earth and was born sinless and of a virgin he lived on earth for 33 years and he took all our sins to the cross and died for us there he was buried and rose again on the 3rd day and freed us from the power of sin and took the keys to death and hell from satan's hands and he is in heaven at GOD's right hand making a place for us and will return when he's finished if you believe this and ask forgiveness of sins and turn away from them and ask Jesus to save you you will be saved if the Holy Spirit draws you to do it this is how you know the Holy Spirit is drawing you to be saved when you feel in your heart conviction and you feel that something is showing you your lost and need to be saved pray this prayer if you feel this "Lord Christ I come before you unworthy but love because you love me Lord I believe and trust you with my soul today Lord forgive me of my sins and save me in Jesus name amen" and the Holy Spirit will come into your heart and save you
Guest chapter 14 . 6/20/2015
. .1848#
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
good night all going to church tomorrow jack van impe 7:30am eastern abc 19, chalres stanley 216 ion 8:am, daystar 263 john hagee 9:am
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 26 . 6/1/2015
this was such an awesome fanfic 3 I hear you, about the lack of HQ (even more true for GABC!) and this was a cute idea that just evolved into so much more. I'm glad you had the chance to write this and share your love of HQ with fellow fans. And honestly, I think Bella was super cute 3

Keep on writing~
Guest chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
What the hell its like they don't even care about bella she could have been easily killed with how long they took fighting
Guest chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
THIS is rated T? o_O
Guest chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
'Out of the mouths of babes,' as they say. This story so far is really reminding me of another quote, 'If you love something let it go, and if it doesn't come back; it was never yours.'
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
Didn't he tell her that earlier though? Back in chapter 7? PS. This chapter kind of reminds me of the song "Back to December" by Taylor Swift.
AlithiaSigma chapter 26 . 7/3/2014
I just might write one myself.