Reviews for Chained to a Wall
Orions lover chapter 38 . 6/13
Great fic! Awesome read, great job. Hope all is going good with life, school and/ or vet work.
jhoang6 chapter 38 . 8/26/2014
Love the story xD...
Just kinda hoping for an epilogue kinda thing. :)
But i still love it
Guest chapter 38 . 6/7/2014
This seems like an odd place to end this, but if it is indeed the end, thank you for a wonderfully well written and enjoyable ride. I've loved it and recommended it to people I know. Thanks for sharing with us!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
I am sorry I really want to like this but its killing me. The writing is great and the plot is amazing, but some laws are being broken under code GrimmIchi-dom! Like Chad, really?! Unfortunete things NEVER happen to Chad. 2. Really?! Mean Isshin! 3. Ok, I am all for a submissive Ichi, but there is no way he acts this way ALL the time! He could kill Grimm if he wanted too, but why kill sexy? 4. They are twins! Like what more needs to be said Shiro! 5. Oh and this almost made me pull my hair out! You don't ever get between Ichi and Renji's friendship! I mean does Grimm have to be that ugly? So there, I just could not take it after the Renji scene. I wanted Ichi to step in and take control like the B he is. Well all will be forgiven if Shiro goes bankai on Grimm. Just giving him a friendly reminder.
Alliecat1116 chapter 38 . 3/29/2014
Aweaome chapter can't Waite to see where the story goes
Caitriona695 chapter 38 . 3/23/2014
This chapter was so quick in it's pacing. It's so different from the others which crawled along. Odd.
CuriosityNeko chapter 38 . 3/21/2014
Thank you so much for another update. YAY
suntan140 chapter 38 . 3/21/2014
please let ichigo see his twin brother next chapter
BleachIchi15 chapter 37 . 3/18/2014
Ahh why did you end with a cliffhanger? Whyyy!? Now I have to wait to see what will happen :'( I havea ffeeling that Kaien will be saved but that Ichigo is going to be recaptured. That will be very interesting to read:p
can't wait to read more!
CuriosityNeko chapter 37 . 3/17/2014
Sweet thanks for another chapter.
bchiles21 chapter 36 . 1/23/2014
Are you really going to end it here?
Alliecat1116 chapter 36 . 12/27/2013
Wonderfully chapter as always
skyglazingMaro chapter 35 . 12/7/2013
Grimmjow is so close to ending this case. I bet that he can practically taste it. Ichigo has held up rather well.
Alliecat1116 chapter 35 . 12/5/2013
thank you for posting! I always Waite for this story to repost! I had an annoying day at school and checked fanfiction as a giggle to see if you posted and you did! then it was hard to Waite until I got home XD. keep posting! I'm so excited to see where the story will go from here. to be honnest im mostly looking forward to seeing the family reunion and where ichigos and grimmjows relationship will go to. good luck with the story and everything.
your fan,
Alliecat1116
Blue Diamond chapter 34 . 11/6/2013
I think it's safe to say I'm very badly brainwashed and addicted. So naturally you simply must write more for fear I will go nuts without the next chapter. Update soon please!
Blue Diamond