Reviews for Wild
Elle Whitecap chapter 43 . 9/24
I really didn’t think I would like this story because of what I initially thought would be the vapid elements, like the designer dresses and model like waitresses, but I found that I kind of liked it and it made sense. This was one of my favorite stories. Your story telling is very cohesive and well thought out. I obviously hated Renee, which is a good thing for an author. It just means you fully developed your characters. Over all, well done. I know this story is older but I hope that you are a published author by now.
twilightnaley19 chapter 50 . 9/6
Great story. I am so glad that Bella and Edward got a happily ever after. Enjoyed reading the futuretake's and outtake's. Great job on this.
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 9/6
Enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing! I did think there was a bit too much going on during the story, they had so many stalkers and people plotting against them it was a bit much and probably added a few hundred thousand worlds to the story it really didn’t need. Overall I did enjoy it though!
Emo4 chapter 44 . 5/7
wasn't Bella a virgin in the spring of 2011. hadn't she just moved to Seattle? her taking a pregnancy test is just wrong!
Hotmommyof3 chapter 16 . 4/24
I love the Peter Frampton song choice. My hubby sings this to me all the time. 3
laura ortega berengueras chapter 40 . 2/29
PAPÁ aina
eedeebeecee chapter 1 . 2/24
I loved the beginning of this FanFic, but around chapter 25, the story lost the plot. Moving from a story with a clear direction, it changed to a story that was just smut. Every time Bella and Edward saw each other, all they did was make out and have sex. This would be fine, but the problem was, that you insisted on describing it every single time, so it just turned into a full on smut with little plot. I loved the beginning, but didn't make it to the end.
amsrule chapter 46 . 12/8/2019
Great story! Thanks for writing!
SLKerouac chapter 50 . 10/29/2019
Found your story as it was recommended by another. So loved this story. So well written. Saw that this was your only story. Should consider writing more. Thanks for writing this.
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 10/17/2019
I think Edward should have had a heads up about Tanya when she was with another man on a date and yet began a relationship with the chef she was instantly attracted to. Edward's celibacy really is rather odd way to deal with two awful breakups. And I don't know why, but I can't get into lemons when they are just fantasies with the characters alone with themselves. But I'm sure once these two get together their attraction will spark lots of sensual love making.
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 10/16/2019
I guess I haven't been to an upscale restaurant like Wild because I've never seen servers, hostesses yes, but not servers dress so sexy and surely not with those heels, seems unrealistic but sure makes for sexy thoughts for this Edward. Living with your sister must be inconvenient during self pleasure time like Edward's Bella fantasy.
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 10/16/2019
The girls day was fun to read. How nice to have the money and friend support for such girlie adventure. How did Edward gage so much information by just seeing Bella's wedding pictures. He must have great insight. And not appreciating Edward wimping out and hiding and lying about having a headache just so he's not in Bella's presence. Either man up and say he's not interested in her company or be worthy and be a good person and get to know her. I take it we are to assume he's wimping out because he's attracted to her and doesn't want to go there because of his ridiculous ban on sex.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
I think that Bella's reaction over what Jared told her about him being Jacob's lover all these years behind her back wasn't angry enough for the deed done to her. Of course some of this is on her for not speaking her voice to him early on and demanding answers as to why their marriage was a sham because clearly he wasn't attracted to her physically and you have to say emotionally too because what good person does that to another innocent like Bella? I get he was going to tell her and sure Jared was hurt too by Jacob's lack of readiness to come out of the closet but shame on both those men for being cheaters because that's what they were and Bella forgave Jared much to quickly and easily. And then there's Alice. And sure Alice may have good intentions by coming up with all these ways Bella needs to change, her appearance, her cloths, where she works etc but then Bella trades one dominate for another in her life and another person telling her what her 'voice' ought to sound like. And what's with the Wild place of business being so uppity that their employee servers no less have to look and dress and then buy certain close to work there. Sure a business has the right to cloth their servers the way they sit fit but they usually buy those cloths and not have servers have to pay even discounted prices for cloths they may or may not wear otherwise. Anyway, would like to see Bella think on her own and make her own decisions soon.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 10/15/2019
Alice's friendship is just what Bella needs. Alice is lovely and I like she's not springing all her thoughts and plans for Bella out there all at once. She's cautious with Bella's fragile personalty which is refreshing I'm sure for Bella. Edward being in the background for now is also nice, for now while Bella gets a chance to open up into who she wants to become.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 10/15/2019
If this is Bella's do over, why continue wearing cloths she hides behind. I guess she's so broken that she'll need Alice's help getting over her insecurities.
I know I've read this stories back in the day but it still reads like a fresh story. Such an interesting read.
4,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »