Reviews for Of Men and Babies
Loved this whole story.
dragon fier 20 chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Well then... all three on the same day, awesome! Haha, I loved this a lot! 3
volfan chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
So sweet. Thankfully Harry and Bill have house elves to help them out, because they'll have their hands full with three babies.
Eshi9 chapter 7 . 3/9/2013

Interesting mpreg.

Those last two paragraphs are sort of confusing, considering we aren't told the babies' names before then. It does let us know that you kept the trend of the actual books, naming all the kids after dead and/or honorable people. xD

I'm glad that Harry and Bill are actually really close.

I'm sort of wondering: Does Harry want the kids at all? Going by his canon character, he'd really want them, I think. But perhaps it'll be a "grow on 'im" situation, where he falls in love with his kids. I feel like that would be most likely, because as he raises his kids (assuming he'll enjoy it by his char) he may finally feel less like he's messed up somebody's life. Idk.
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
loved it :D
delatrix chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
A beautiful story. I really liked how you wrote Harry. His behavior in the story is well developed.
Inflamora Notoris chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Wow... triplets
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Nice story. Though I half wonder if Bill's girl can be considered a tripulet with Harry's twins. I think that made since.
Aralaiqualasse chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
uhmm...when i see first that Bill was the one who vomit, i thought, here it goes my uke-Harry...

Then i thought Harry might not be Bill partner as Charlie also bisexual...I thought this is story focus on mpreg wizard and Bill and Harry share the story...

Man, first time I read both wizrd get pregnant by their own partner...You do write androgynous-couple, due to Harry partial status of seme, it will not be in my uke-Harry list...sad...hehehe

Mean no offence, i know write has their own free will to write which partner or who pregnant...but i really got to tell you this...I imagine a pregnatn Bill, dressing like a drag queen (not really) as a pregnant queen, ahhahaha, I really think that my face go green by that imagination...Bill is strong wizard, muscle body, imagine he wear maternity dress...*puck* hhahahahah, well, all and all, at least it was a happy ending

PS: Weasley are so fertile hehehehe
YeCatsJ chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Cute story
gleefan2009 chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
love the story
JlovesGaara chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
D'awww how adorable. Great little fic, very sweet!
917brat chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I loved this story and I love the kids so cute and you made is seem really realiztic to. I mean with Harry panicing and everything cause that does seem like somthing he would so do.
dead feather chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Interesting story. Lots of babies. Not very romantic, both of them pregnant at the same time. I kinda liked the idea that Harry was that powerful but then it fell flat after Bill was apparently just as powerful.

It was a bit weird how the fidelius charm is twisted here. Sirius wasn't there as Harry cast the charm so even if Sirius remembers the place, he shouldn't do so anymore.
hulagal13 chapter 7 . 10/20/2011