Reviews for Forbidden Designs
Finwee Lord of Long Winds chapter 13 . 4/27
I am honestly not sure if you mean for the angels to win, lose, or make peace with the humans.
Finwee Lord of Long Winds chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Oh boy this is really cool. I am glad that I Favorited this.
Ace-Triad chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Well, this is actually a nice story. This story succeeds in areas where Nobody Dies has failed: balancing the fun parts with a nice, emotion filled plot. The science is pretty plausible too.

Highlights:
Ch.1: Every scientist evolves from the t-material into Nephilim with the looks of a supermodel.
Ch.4 and 5: Sachiel vs Eva-01
Ch. 9 and 10: Shamshel vs Eva-01, especially with Shamshel transforming. That part made me want to fap so hard... Also Toji taking the controls was funny.
Ch. 11 Everyone observing Ramiel and Zeruel on the moon.

On a side note, as the story goes on, when the Angels starting from Shamshel take human form, will they take unique appearances of characters that we've never seen before?
Fanus Obscurus chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
You know, I had almost forgot I was following this and why. Now I remember. It's Nobody Dies meets Sage of Toads, put in a blender, laced with mentats, madness, and LSD, and set on puree for a week. More! We need More!
Amsim chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
When will Asuka come into play?
Fanus Obscurus chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
I have found the holy offspring of Nobody Dies, Shinji Ikari and Warhammer 40K, and TTGL. HOW THE ƒ&*# DID I MISS THIS!?
Finwee Lord of Long Winds chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
Hooray not see what happens
AkumaKami64 chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
...I have no words for this. I'll admit, there were parts I thought were a bit too long and boring with the scientific explanations, but what you did here...was very impressive, to say the least. You combined Lilith and Adam and gave the power to the people who want it most...and to be honest, it worked out a lot better than cannon, so far. And you actually made me root for Keel for a while, just because I love how you fleshed him out- actually wish he had been a good(er) guy, but you made Gendo repent, so I'll take what I can get! And while SEELE's plans may still seem evil, 'ridding society of the unwanted' and all that...it still seems a lot better than turning us all to soul soup. And they do plan on turning others into 'gods' like themselves. That speaks volumes to me that they don't plan on hoarding that kind of power to themselves.

Keep up the good work!
Finwee Lord of Long Winds chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
I really enjoyed the story keep up the good work.
tymofey chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Cute, angel girls are coming, beware!
christopher chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Love the story hope you give misato more time with shinji .
tymofey chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Misspelled "Morphix Ssytem" needs a quick fix, otherwise don't mind me, just incrementing your review counter.
Amsim chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
:) loved it! The science stuff is over my head but seems convincing to a noob like me.
Amsim chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Gannon isn't a reference to LoZ is it? :P
PS loving this story so far
Negima Uzumaki chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Love the new chapter, but you have this story as "Shinji/Asuka" couple, but in this chapter you have Shinji making love to Misato.