Reviews for That Girl
etakkate chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
that must've been cathartic to write! really well done. i m so dissapointed that the writers went down the proposing to hannah path - even if she said no. loved yr story
cati.luvs.castle chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh my, that was heartbreakingly beautiful. If anything near this happens on the show, I don't think I'll be able to sit through it. This was amazing though.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Superbly written! So sad though! I really hope we don't have to sit through a Booth/Hannah engagement. A proposal would be torture enough!
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
OMG, how horribly sad. I was hoping all the angsty, sad, Booth marrying THAT WOMAN was over with.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
You make our stomach drop, too. Very realistic :)
acciosilverdoe chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was beautiful. I'd pick out my favourite lines, but there are so many. I loved this. Even if the end did have tears come to my eyes.
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was so brilliantly heartbreaking. Your writing is so fluid and descriptive; I just love reading it. I loved how you connected past and present Brennan, how you showed just what could happen. Thank you for a brilliant read :)
SkylaraK chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Fantastic job! You effectively conveyed Brennan's emotions.. the overwhelming despair, the apathy, the pain. This is not a scenario we want to see, obviously, but you made it quite believable-your Booth is vivid and totally plausible. I have to say, I really loved your little turns of phrase.. beautiful, evocative writing.
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
*Huggles Brennan*
Bee03 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I both hate and love you at the same time. This was beautiful but it totally broke my heart. Don't get me wrong, it was the perfect follow-up to the mind-season finale, but I also wanted to punch a wall after reading it. Mostly because I am not Hannah's biggest fan - and certainly not the number one Hannah/Booth shipper - so seeing something so final as an accepted wedding proposal between the two was as disheartening for me as it was for Brennan. That being said, clearly, I felt very connected to this story - as usual, your writing style and your ability to get into the characters' heads made it easy for me to slip in there too, to feel Brennan's pain and the loss. Plus, I love the build-up to that final scene - you think that there's hope, the potential that maybe Booth and Brennan can get back to where they were - on the cusp of getting together - which you then so subtly crushed in a few short lines. Needless to say, I loved it. Excellent piece of work! Everything you write is always so worth reading.

Much love, Bee
LittleThingsMatter chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Nicely written, but sad... Poor girl, it's so sad to know this could actually happen, not really on the show, but in life, I guess...

Post more stories soon!
nicolesargent chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Oh God..this is so sad and depressing. Well written though.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
that was great, it was all the feel, you got me sad, and that's amazing, capturing one's emotions in one, only read... excellent work!

HawkAngel