Reviews for Soulless
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
But she doesn't LIKE being soulless. She doesn't WANT to be but she does b/c she thinks she has to. She wants to love, to feel , to befree but she doesn't know how and she is TERRIFIED that it will get her killed or hurt. It confuses her. It baffles her. God she doesn't like feeling vulnerable so she tries to be soulless. She keeps going. Keeps running, losing those emotions in the meter of her moving feet. It's deep, it's dark and probably true at a certain point. I like it quite a bit and I'm crying. Great job Soph.
xXBleeding-WingsXx chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I really liked this.

A lot of people portray Ziva as someone who accepts her killings and can easily not feel, but what you wrote connects to Ziva more than anybodies stories' I've read. That she has to try and hide those feelings instead of them being absent inside of her!

Thanks, please keep writing!

xXBleeding-WingsXx
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wow. That is a powerful story. I liked it though. Great job! :)
xteamgibbsx chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
:O

poor ziva! that was terrible. but it was great. really really nice job on this one.

i can't even imagine why someone would think that of themselves, but i can totally see ziva doing so. :(
ActualCannibalShiaLaBeouf chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That was gooood. I am so glad I ignored your warning and read it anyway even though I'm probably way young. But did you mean corpses or copses? And if you meant copses...What are copses? Is it like a park or something? I'm serious here. Not kidding. I am really that stupified. (Awesome word, right?)
GingerNinja1111 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wow! That was really good. I like Ziva with a soul better.
xangels creationx chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Woah that's one way to get inside her head keep going..
Seosh chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
It's not that dark... or maybe that's just me, maybe i'm that soulless haha! jkjk.

Yum Cha all night ah?
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
You didn't lie about dark. But it was awesome, you showed the darker side of Ziva's character really well, she has after all lived through to much not to be affected. Well done.