Reviews for For Whom the Bell Tolls
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 7 . 4/14
I would never leave a student with Umbridge in the act and could remove her from the school and turn her over to the queen guard for execution since she committed attempted murder of one of the of the peerage for which the 7 are responsible for keeping the other magical in check. And we know some don't like it and want to try and control them and if they cannot them hey want to wipe them out and from Albus actions eith his lies and disobedience to his parent's wills that are orders and lastly instructions Albus wants to gain complete control of Harry . As nd with his sit ge has gaind control of Sirius and thus the Black Family and their assets. And the old giat eeos talking about the greater good but diesnt truely understand its true manying. I fact he diesnt even understand what one is to ue when dealing with evil unrepenant people especislly when it comes to the death eaters their crimes and sins are so great that according to divine law they are to be put to death.
noylj chapter 10 . 2/22
Why is Al not in Azkaban?
I liked the idea of having jailed and any ministry suckup sent to be headmaster or inquisitor to be disabled quickly.
Where is Luna?
noylj chapter 8 . 2/21
Call blood feud on house of Prince
noylj chapter 6 . 2/21
The problem is the woke LGBTQAIOpKJHFDSZXCVNM woketards have the loudest voices.
At least, in this case, they are or were reading the story.
I keep finding this story and wondering why I haven't read it yet. Then I remember that you think Harry defending himself by throwing Vernon relatively harmlessly against a wall in self defense makes him just as bad as the man who actively tortures people because he thinks it's funny.
gryphindoros chapter 1 . 12/24/2023
... please no not the im not bette than voldycunt trope its garbage of the highest order kill them and dont look back they deserve it
Batmanwolf738 chapter 9 . 12/4/2023
I hope Harry kills Ron and Snape and doesn't let them get away with that
Lamorak Korving chapter 7 . 11/18/2023
Preferably justice for Harry. Ron Weasley and Hermione get away with betraying and letting
Harry James Potter down all too often without facing the consequences.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/30/2023
Keep. Writing.
Aarav Modi chapter 1 . 10/28/2023
I think that this chapter was very well written, however there are some discrepancies as to what would actually be reasonable in the wizarding world. Harry Potter is a well known figure in the wizarding community, and I do not think that an entire team of aurors would be sent to take him down. I also don't think Dolores Umbridge is the type of person to get her hands dirty by going out to capture people, because she'd rather have other people to do it for her. I also believe that Dumbledore would know that there will be a team sent after Harry, and would not just send a mere owl to help him. Instead, he may send someone such as Hagrid, or someone in the Order of the Phoenix.
Bluenait chapter 1 . 10/5/2023
Fuck your trash fic stop writing and delete this shit.
I am better then them.. he says did someone take shit inside your Head or something or were you bron this supid ?
Fuck your trash potty pussy potter bitch fic
PadawanAhsokaTano20 chapter 17 . 9/2/2023
I know alot of people havent liked the backlash against hermione and ron but ive loved it!
Please update this story its amazing and has got lots of cliffhangers omg!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2023
This is pure wish fulfillment and nothing more. 3/10 won’t read again.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2023
I’ve never understood why authors try to ship Harry with Belatrix. One, she’s an absolute nut job. Two, they hate each other’s guts. Three, she’s a freaking adult. That’s pedo stuff there, my guy.
Hhhhhhhhh chapter 17 . 8/23/2023
Pathetic! Letting people hurt you over and over? Might as well just die for all the use you are.
1,929 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »