Reviews for For Whom the Bell Tolls
Olaf74 chapter 16 . 8h
PLEASEEEEE CONTINUE IT!
gilmorekitten chapter 17 . 5/13
I can't believe you left it like THAT! What the hell?!
What have u done u idiot?
IcySneasel chapter 17 . 4/2
great story so far and I had to read it all at once and then I got to the end! Biggest cliff hanger ever and then I realized the story is almost 3 years old with nothing continued on it! Please restart writing for this!
BloodyWhiteTears chapter 16 . 4/1
I liked your story so far, but I'm stopping here now. I know there's only one chapter left, but after Harry made out with a Death Eater (even though he already has two girlfriends...), I'm not that interested anymore. Sorry. I know that he wasn't aware of who she was at the beginning, but it's still cheating - and Bellatrix tortured the parents of his best friend. Harry now making out with her kind of makes me sick.
Another point is that you stated that Harry can't get drunk because of the runes but here he is. That and Susan and Daphne conveniently not being there makes it look like you just wanted to get this scene into the story.

But, as I said, up until this chapter I enjoyed your story. I like Independent!Harry and the combination of H/D/S was original for me, so I liked that. The Potter family secret and Harry re-growing his arm were also original; that there is something like The Seven was not, but your twist (that there actually aren't seven and that nobody knows who they are) was nice.
a1993 chapter 17 . 3/25
Im goign to say this despite it being 2 years.
This needs more asap. A cliffhanger like this just isnt fair i read from chapter 1 to 17 straight.

I had a feeling daph was pregnant... Such a shame too...
Honestly i was hoping one of the others would be revealed of the seven too..
aldhie.javanizer chapter 17 . 3/24
Waiting for another chapter...
ProudPatel chapter 2 . 3/4
I am a lover of Haphne pairings too! Glad to see that Haphne won in the polls!
THE BABY

OH MY GOD
Haphne lover chapter 17 . 1/20
please update, i love harry x daphne pairings and this one is my favorite
falconer54 chapter 7 . 1/17
I love Harry's animagus form! ... although that might just be because of Game of Thrones. I love this story. :)
Mythology216 chapter 17 . 1/14
I guess all I had to do was read ahead. Well done, sir. I never saw that coming.
Mythology216 chapter 16 . 1/14
Didn't you say in the chapter where Harry was explaining his runic tattoos that one of them prevented him from getting drunk?
DalkonCledwin chapter 6 . 1/6
I kind of feel bad for Angelina. I can imagine that Hermione is going to be regretting that decision once the Quidditch Captain is through with her, huh?
DalkonCledwin chapter 4 . 1/6
Are you purposefully misspelling fantasizing so that it sounds like he has a cult of fanatic followers worshiping him as their god?
1,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »