Reviews for For Whom the Bell Tolls
monbade chapter 13 . 7/29
ok why would astoria be at home? she is 12 and a second year.
ghost boy 952 chapter 13 . 7/27
During there fifth year Astoria was in her third year why was she at home when they attacked
greasy snivellus chapter 17 . 7/21
i hate you and your cliffhangers.

really.

the writer in me appreciates it, but the reader does not.

the reader protests.
Ginny weasly has finally pissed me off beyond saving. I figured Daph was pregnant due to the mention of hospital and "girl issues" now that Ginny has killed the baby *dark laughter* she will recieve no mercy from me in the fic i am writing right now. I know its a fanfic and not cannon but i can honestly see that happening so I'm really pissed. I hage Ginny on principle now its worse. I need to go finish the next chapter and upload, my girlfriend said i would be sleeping on couch if i didnt update within the next 3 days. Hope you update soon! Have a nice day.
neville and harry... the hilarious do :)
Star Rose0 chapter 7 . 7/11
If this is your definition of extra long then you obviously don't read many fics on this site. I've read many that are easily twice as long as this.
kyuzo3567 chapter 17 . 7/1
While I understand that you have had life getting in the way and have not had time to update this story in years... Fuck you for leaving a damn cliffhanger at that point for all of us to suffer through!

On that same note this is turning out to be a very well done story and I am very much looking forward to the next chapter whenever that may come, please keep up the good work!
Athan Winter chapter 17 . 6/27
ave you abandoned this story?
Becky Grace chapter 1 . 6/26
please update
he who watches and listens chapter 17 . 6/25
oh come on
fallondyson chapter 17 . 6/22
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
ahsankhanahsankhan2014 chapter 17 . 6/17
Get Harry to save the baby using runes and then get him to kill Ginny as well she is such a fan-girl bitch and should get killed and why the hell did JK Rowling get Harry together with Ginny a fangirl?
I absolutely despise Harry x Ginny pairing
bleh chapter 17 . 6/5
What a crappy chapter, though I guess you can't expect much from this author.
Clues2 chapter 17 . 5/31
..blood fued.. she killed unborn child do it haha
Olaf74 chapter 16 . 5/22