Reviews for For Whom the Bell Tolls
marvinkitfox1 chapter 5 . 10/12/2018
Do you often wear a "hate" on your head?
The word you want is "hat", my friend.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 4 . 10/12/2018
Well, you have the characterizations of the main players spot-on.
Assuming this was a remake of Muppets in Space vs. Sesame street, as directed by the maker of Porky's.
Vampireking40 chapter 10 . 10/12/2018
The only part I don't agree with his Umbridge being made a co headteacher unless he played it to get her to back off from her slander against him.
Sadhaka chapter 7 . 9/21/2018
Harry Potter and Neville are the same in almost everything. It destroys any attempt at character development as neither actually develops in a unique way. You could switch their names and I'd never know the difference.

Animagus of extinct animals.
Lords of the Seven.
Kicked out of House.
Hufflepuff Girl.
Sliythherin Girl.
Body changes in Fifth Year.

Anything one gets the other does too. It doesn't help that they're always together either.
Rtnwriter chapter 16 . 9/20/2018
Except one of Harry's runes means he cant get drunk...
Rtnwriter chapter 7 . 9/19/2018
I'm enjoying the story, but I have to say I am pretty bummed that Hermione turned on Harry so fast, or at all. Even if they're not an item get loosely to Harry was always pretty paramount. I'm going she gets her act together and that wont be a permanent thing as u continue reading. Ron can go fly off a cliff though.
mtack94 chapter 9 . 9/17/2018
Love the story but suspension of disbelief broken when to. Cut off Harry's arm and basically got off Scot free
HarGrif chapter 11 . 8/17/2018
you know you could write more story if you quit all these useless omakes!
Fibonacci squid chapter 17 . 8/8/2018
Well.
That was upsetting.
Thanks?
I think?
I'm not really sure anymore.
Her Grace The Grand Duchess chapter 17 . 8/2/2018
Please, please pick this story back up its so good.
Jonathan Palmer chapter 5 . 7/24/2018
Please continue writing this story.
girlwhoslept chapter 5 . 7/22/2018
while I love Neville and Harry being close friends and their banter; but to me some of their banter feels a bit over the top
Hank1967 chapter 17 . 7/10/2018
Ack! You can't stop there! Please update!
ClaireR89 chapter 11 . 7/10/2018
This story started out really good. Now it's stagnant and needs to be overhauled
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 5/31/2018
Great story! Very gory, but the fight scenes are realistic. I hope life gives you the time and opportunity to continue this or start a sequel, which would probably be better. Do a bit of a recap of characters and where we left them, then start off. Please don’t do it as ‘all a dream’ those just suck. Lol
1,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »