Reviews for For Whom the Bell Tolls
Egghead1927 chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
I also like the runes thing they were always my favorite type of magic
Egghead1927 chapter 3 . 2/22/2018
I love how Harry thinks of Ron and hermione I usually like hermione but sometimes I think he should be friends with slytherins (and become one)
scyfly chapter 13 . 2/2/2018
ok so they did get punished, the fidilus charm why not put it on the hall of the come and go room, nice peacefull place to sleep aswell, all the books you need, you can even have sirius floo over
scyfly chapter 10 . 2/2/2018
so its allowed to break up a blood feud, its also allowed to just vanisn someones arm. so far there are no concequenses you did it, no you, no you, bit childish dont you think?
scyfly chapter 7 . 2/2/2018
funny how harry has vision enhancing runes yet still needs glasses
scyfly chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
i am no better then voldemort? how did he made that up, his uncle tried to really harm him and he only banished him
ieuanRoberts159 chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
Are you going to continue this story or have you hit writers block? I would really like you to consider continuing this story please
King of Sparta chapter 2 . 1/25/2018
why crouch?
Caincrux chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
What are the rune chains for? Especially about his family rune chain.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 17 . 1/2/2018
update please
Seremus chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
Is this story still being updated? This is a really great fic btw. One of my favorites.
IOpenAtTheClose of your life chapter 17 . 12/18/2017
what happened
WillSalazar chapter 16 . 12/17/2017
I'm confused. Earlier in the story Harry said that, because of one of the runes, he couldn't get drunk.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/7/2017
please man update pllleaaaase
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2017
Do you know the meaning of “soul destroying”is? A spell that would destroy the soul would by it’s nature destroy anything containing the soul of the person hit. The horcrux’s are all linked as Harry is to Voldemort thus with Voldemort being hit with his own soul destroying curse the small piece in him as well as all the parts of his soul would be destroyed. His immortality broken he would not rise.
1,933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »