Reviews for For Whom the Bell Tolls
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2022
Dumbass motherfucker weak ass start fuck you
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 16 . 3/31/2022
but harry can't get drunk?
Dresden13 chapter 16 . 3/4/2022
Could have sworn you had one of the earlier chapters say one of the runes made it so he couldn’t get drunk
GryffindorTom chapter 17 . 2/23/2022
Great fic. I love reading this time and time again, it's just a pity it hasn't progressed any further
Atina chapter 17 . 2/15/2022
Amazing story and a great spin on the characters. I love stories where Harry breaks away from Dumbles. I hope you find your muse and can finish the story.

Thank you for sharing your talent!
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 17 . 1/25/2022
please update!

great story!
gabrielfrp20 chapter 1 . 1/22/2022
Make his fight on the hill in the early day
Constant chill deep inside
Shouting gun, on they run through the endless grey
On they fight, are they right, yes, by who's to say?
For a hill men would kill, why? They do not know
Stiffened wounds test there their pride
Men of five, still alive through the raging glow
Gone insane from the pain that they surely know
For whom the bell tolls
Time marches on (what is it?)
(For whom the bell tolls)
Take a look to the sky just before you die
It is the last time you will
Blackened roar massive roar fills the crumbling sky
Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry
Stranger now, are his eyes, to this mystery
He hears the silence so loud
Crack of dawn, all is gone except the will to be
Now they see what will be, blinded eyes to see
For whom the bell tolls
Time marches on (give it to me)
(For whom the bell tolls)
Fuck yeah!
C3nterF0ld chapter 7 . 1/12/2022
obi-wan?
Dissapointed chapter 1 . 1/9/2022
They are afraid of me, I am no better than Voldemort.

That's where you lost me. A kid who was abused by his adoptive family for over a decade thinking that when he finally gets the power to protect himself? You, Mr. Author, must be some abusive piece of shit. No normal person would write something like that.

I mean, not punishing Dursleys is one thing but to actually defend their actions? To make them seem reasonable? You child-abusing swine.
Foxfire1215 chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
Disclaimer- I have not read this fanfic.
Don’t you guys/girls who are complaining think you should lay off the non-constructive criticism. I mean this is a fanfic no one exactly expects it to be amazing in the first place. And two it is a fanfic revolving around magic, logic tends to warp when magic is involved. But there are some legitimate concerns, for example one person said Harry lost his arm and didn’t really care. That is a big problem for multiple reasons both psychologically and physically as I am sure you are aware. Physically speaking there should be nothing wrong with him because frankly if they had a potion that regrows all the bones in someone’s arm after they have been vanished I am sure there should be something similar for limbs. Or not after all Moody has a peg leg, and a missing eye, while Albus could have just cut off the arm that was attached to the gaunt ring. Just another one of those situations where logic does not apply. Psychologically, well wizards have never really been sound of mind in the first place so really you should just keep your expectations low so as not to experience the intense mind crushing disappointment that I have experienced multiple times when reading Harry Potter fan fictions, and really the books themselves were disappointing at times too as no one had an ounce of potential for deductive reasoning throughout the entire series.
Bitch made Harry chapter 1 . 12/16/2021
Just another " Harry acts like a whiny little bitch and everyone treats him like crap and he doesn't do anything about it but takes it like a bitch" story. 8 chapters in and he's lost his arm, and does NOTHING about it. No blood fued (that he's been hinting at doing), NOTHING. Just bitches up and does not a damn thing. What a pussy harry, just a whiny little bitch that is all talk. Please next time you write a story where harry is supposed to act like an adult, be an adult yourself not a angsty teen girl.
Mark Sinfield chapter 17 . 11/30/2021
Was enjoying this,any chance of updating it
gerald.lenard123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2021
ok that's just stupid he's a fucking 15 year old skinny underfed teen who being attacked by a grown man 2 or 3 times his size. and because he defended himself with the only advantage he has he's the same as voldemort who take pleasure in the act of torture and killing? that is the most ridiculous priece if garbage argument I've ever heard
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2021
I have to protest. And I hope no one got inspired in real life by this "It's only rape if you don't enjoy it…!"
Rape is when a (forced) sexual act with a person against their refusal and disagreement.
TheExpertProcrastinator chapter 9 . 10/17/2021
Okay, i take back everything i said about you bashing fred and george, sorry!
1,933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »