Reviews for For Whom the Bell Tolls
TheExpertProcrastinator chapter 7 . 10/16/2021
Seriously? Youŕe bashing FRED AND GEORGE?! Forget ron and hermione, youre bashing FRED AND GEORGE?!

They dont deserve that. They are the sweetest, most caring, friendly, funny twins set to have stepped foot into harry potter, and they should be treated better!
TheExpertProcrastinator chapter 4 . 10/16/2021
why do you not like hermione and ron? sure, in this fanfic they are awful but in the real books they would risk everything, including their lives, to protect harry and each other. I am really not trying to insult your fanfic, i think it is really well written, and i respect your opinion, but I do not think any true harry potter fan would treat ron and hermione in a manner such as this, not after everything they have done to protect and care for and save harry. I ask you, when in the books do hermione and ron act like, as you say royal berks? sure, they have their bad moments, but never anything like this.
HowLife chapter 17 . 7/24/2021
Maaan the Clifghanger
J McAllister chapter 2 . 7/22/2021
This defies all levels of cringe!
Lucifer-Satani chapter 17 . 6/26/2021
See, you post a chapter like this and then are completly silent for nine years. NINE YEARS!
WHAT HAPPENS TO DAPHNE! HOW DOES HARRY REACT TO THE NEWS! I NEED TO KNOW!
love4HP chapter 11 . 5/14/2021
Oh and Chapter 17 is pretty bad, dark, non entertaining too. So much for a promising story.
love4HP chapter 17 . 5/14/2021
What a pathetic end
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 17 . 5/5/2021
Since it was Ginny who cast the Curse that cause Daphne Greengrass to lose her baby and knowing divine law Ginny just forfitted her life the oenalty for killing an unborn child is death. and that is were I would walk right up to her and say you just killed and unborn baby since Lady heirs Greengrass what pregnant do you know what the oenalty is death and their is not a thing Dumbledore or your parents or the Ministry or The Wizengamont can do about that because it is a divine law past thousands of years ago And The Holy Scriptures Record it and You Stupid Witches and Wizards should know it but with the way You foolish wizards and Witches ignore The Laws of YAH you idiots have no idea how much trouble you are in and Guess what The Queen Of the United Kingdom is required to uphold those last as part of her Oath she took at her Corrination. And guess what if you idiots had paid attention to You Charter and Treaties your people are signatories to to have your Simi Autonomy and policing you must uphold those laws and you cannot repeal them not even the Queen can. All if us and I mean all if us are answerable to The laws of GOD THE ALMIGHTY YAH.

Another thing it has been nine years since you last Updated.
Inv0ke chapter 1 . 5/3/2021
He is nothing like voldemort defending yourself is different to torture and murder
BadDiaond chapter 6 . 4/30/2021
Harry has gone dark in some ways by the way he is acting
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2021
wanted to enjoy it, but as soon as i realized you were putting his fellow hogwarts classmates as the ''7'' it fell through. you can't reconcile their behavior in canon with them being part of the ''7'' in 5th year already.
mumphie chapter 15 . 4/12/2021
Doing a reread. Oh man, almost a decade and you still have a cliffhanger going here. Bad author, bad! Where's that rolled up newspaper?
lil-Bear2020 chapter 17 . 4/10/2021
I like it
Callum Runchman chapter 17 . 3/22/2021
R u taking the piss! You have like 1/2 chapters left to finish this story and you abandone it on a cliffhanger like that! Burn in hell you bastad
Reggie5293 chapter 15 . 1/13/2021