Reviews for For Whom the Bell Tolls
Charlee56 chapter 5 . 12/26/2020
I just gotta ask you; you DO realize that in the front of this chapter you wrote that Harry "earned a TWAT on his arm". Really? Susan Bones's "twat" went on Harry Potter's arm? By the entrance to the Great Hall?
Now That's a first!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2020
Snape's a idiot of the highest order
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2020
Harry is weak here. I mean Ron cuts his arm and goes against to tiles of the duel and mr. weasley didn’t immediately disown him? Molly tries to commit line theft with an illegal contract but isn’t put in prison immediately as well as disowned from the weasley family. Ginny probably just killed Harry’s child but will most likely get away with it. Will she be disowned, put in prison or killed. For some reason I do t think she will. But like I said it makes Harry look weak
IHufflepuff chapter 3 . 11/24/2020
It could have been a good story, if it wasn't for the major jumps in your plot.
Harry runs from home, next scene we see him at Borgin& Burkes. He had apparantly been at Gringotts inbetween, where the Goblins explained a lot to him, which we don't learn.
Next scene is the trial. What had happened in the meanwhile? Where had he stayed?
Also, there is a lot of irrational and unnecessary bashing. Why is he so mad at Dumbledore? At that point Dumbledore had only been supportive and Harry had gained no knowledge that speaks against this.
Same with Hermione. It is clear that Harrys thoughts on her are your thoughts on her. Canon Harry has never had these thoughts and nothing in your story has yet happened to justify a shift in his thoughts.
Eliazar Chandra chapter 17 . 10/27/2020
I never knew you like to kill of babies... you must be sadistic to bashing harry potter
elf.life.440 chapter 10 . 9/27/2020
Oh. Well, this is more than fair. Fiiiine, I'll read the rest of the story
elf.life.440 chapter 9 . 9/27/2020
Uuuuum. Are you kidding? With all the shit going on in this chapter, Harry's reaction is waaaaaay too soft. He should have maimed Ron. Dumbledore just got away with assigning DETENTIONS to a person that just crippled someone, even if it was in a duel. What's the point of giving Harry political and magical influence if you're gonna let people step all over him anyway? So he just yelled for a bit at the gaggle of idiots that half the Weasleys are in this fic and that's it? He should have taken Ron's arm and he should have thrown them all out of the hospital wing. At least that's what I think. I liked this story but you kinda lost me with this chapter. Sorry... I'll try to keep reading a bit but if I still don't like it I'll drop this story...
Emily Mae chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Harry Potter x Daphne Greengrass! Please!
Khatix chapter 17 . 9/12/2020
I can see Dumbledore trying to interfere in Ginny's punishment so Harry swore a vow in front of everyone that if Albus didn't back off and keep out of it then he will kill him. Ginny gets life in Azkeban but not before Harry puts in her head that she killed her own baby with Harry and not Dapnhe's which the dementors torture her with.
monks ninja chapter 17 . 9/5/2020
know it's been 8 yes lol but any chance of an update, don't even need to finish the story but at least an outline of the plot would be nice.
Lord Harry Potter-Black chapter 15 . 8/31/2020
When's the next chapter coming?
Starman800 chapter 17 . 8/24/2020
Wow, what a great story. I hope it isn't dead? So Ginny is the one who hit her with the curse. Hope he kills the bitch. Please update.
siriusfan1990 chapter 4 . 8/19/2020
You call this a story. A shitty plot with with no sense of character building. And off all the stories to choose I chose this one?
Speedster1014 chapter 17 . 8/16/2020
Well written but cliche and if you like cliches that are well written this is godly. But man is it cliche. Still great job I probably couldn’t do much better
Charlee56 chapter 17 . 8/11/2020
Baby? And she entered into combat? Mindless. Utterly mindless. Protect ALL children.
1,933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »