Reviews for The Hunger Games:Peeta Mellarks view
hearlandLoVeR987 chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Love update soon! Hope they get together soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Katniss haz black hair
TheHungerGames5634 chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Please PM me of your going to write more. Ohhh I hope you areee... "D
i-am-nyancat chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
This is great, can't wait for the next chapter!
Annie chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
are you going to keep writing this? cuz if you aren't I'm very prepared to give a big long speech on why I think you should! this is such an amazing story, and you write it so flawlessly and omgomgomg I'm using big words:) please keep writing this!
Jennifer chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
Omg you can't stop now! This story is REALLY good! This how I thought Peeta was feeling but like one of the other girls said I wanted to see what he was thinking when he got to kiss Katniss every 10 seconds :) sooooooo PLZ PLZ PLZ! Write more! Ohh and I can't wait till you write more about how and what he was thinking during hid interview because that when he told the world that he was in love with her! Ohhh and another thing haha when after the interviews when she pushed peeta! Haha that was a priceless :D zoo yeah PLZ WRITE MORE! and soon!
Kat chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
Please write mOre really good :)
iSoralicious chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Really good! :)
Sgarnett99 chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
this is really good you should keep writing!
Sandfire Kat chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
I love this story! Please update soon, I can't wait for the interveiw or the hunger games start! Hunger Games movie comes out soon! FTW
broken millionaires chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
loved it ! lol
GoldfishThoughts chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
LOL that is so cute

'Peeta Mellark you complete absolute...

and the

"Get in there Breadboy!"

I can't wait to see how he reacts to them kissing every 10 seconds in the arena lol

Keep up the good work
HG Girl chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
i'm writing a story just like this accept mine sucks compared to your's! Well done! I LOVED IT!
LissieLoo chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
that was the best please continue it
LissieLoo chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
this is a great story so far i love it and your right Peeta or as my friend calls him Peta is over shadowed by Katniss please continue