Reviews for The Hunger Games:Peeta Mellarks view
jordygirl chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
Lovely! :D
SirenTheSpazz chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
Can't wait to read the next new chapter its amazing reading what peeta's experience is During the Games
jordygirl chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
YAY! Thanks for updating! I liked the chapter even thought it was short! And btw, may the odds ever be in your favour! :) Update quick!
jordygirl chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Don't you worry Peeta she won't hate you for long :D THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! *Grants virtual bacon!* XD
Madness is me chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Hey I love this! Update soon please!
jordygirl chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
UPDATE! Pretty please? :) Great story! Exactly how I thought Peeta would be thinking!

P.S. If you update, you might just get some virtual bacon! I have some waiting.
SarahBearie chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
I love the Hunger Games and I think you did such a great job on writing this. I just have one question for you is there going to be a part five? Please make a part five these are soooo good and awesome I added this story to my alerts and favorites.

Okay bye...
missoswiin chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
This is awesome. I love Peeta so much! It's a really interesting idea, to have the story from Peeta's point of view. I can't wait to read what you think was going through his head when they're kissing in the Hunger Games. Keep writing! :D
sirimellark chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Wow, this is amazing! The point of view from Peeta is almost exactly what I would think of him having. Great job and please write more! :)
mememeimjustme chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY! Please, please, please, please, please, please update soon! Please tell me that you will, PLEASE! It's such a good story! PLEASE!
ukatoemina chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
FINALLY! The hunger games in Peeta's point of view. Right after reading Mockingjay. I thought that I wanted something like this. xD
miss-starry-eyed chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
This is really good! keep writing it! please!
Willow Nicolina Rose chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
More more more! Good job!
kris3z chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
That was amazing! Please Keep writing!
a-single-asphodel chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
This story is nice and your writing is on its way to well developed, but I have a few critiques if you don't mind.

First, what bothered me most, was that you described some parts beautifully, but at other times you glanced over some very important details, mainly the scene where Prim is fighting to keep hold of Katniss as she volunteers for her. This would be a golden opportunity to delve deeper into Peeta's feelings as well as provide some heightening detail that keeps readers interested.

My second issue was your use of words that wouldn't appear in the real story, like "God." Because this is a fanfiction, you will want to stick as close to the real books as possible.

A little tip, you may want to strengthen the ties between the reader and your main character, in this case, Peeta. This helps them feel for your character and connect wih them, so that when something happens to your character, they will feel like it happened to them, or if your writing is powerful enough (which I think yours has the potential to be) make the reader wish it had happened to him or herself instead.

Make sure to check your grammar, and generally make your writing flow just a little bit better.

Hope this helps, and good luck with your writing.

*I almost forgot, Katniss kisses Peeta on the cheekbone where Haymitch punched him after the wine incident.*
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »