Reviews for These Moments
fantsyfreak chapter 11 . 1/12
I like your style of telling a story then revealing something at the end to make the reader laugh
fantsyfreak chapter 10 . 1/12
Oh my god... that's BRILLIANT!
fantsyfreak chapter 9 . 1/12
Ends on a hopeful note
fantsyfreak chapter 7 . 1/12
Good character development for Maka, but left at a cliff hanger of sorts. Might be useful to expand on it, with Maka getting in an accident or something from pushing too hard
fantsyfreak chapter 6 . 1/12
At first, I thought it was love. Nope, no it's about boobs.
Great structure, I like how you left what they were really talking about for the end! It made it funny
Thunderbreeze chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
That was hilarious! Haha, nice one.
reader chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
Oh Wow. That is weird.
OnFireGeek chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
My. Shipping. Heart.
OnFireGeek chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Oh, CRAP. Can you give one of these things a bow tie? I wanna marry these suckers. Especially this one.
Kitten-Chan chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
I wonder what the poem actually said...either way, it is REALLY destructive.
Butterfree chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
I know what you mean about BlackStar. I was kind of disapopinted that his non-existent friendship with Angela wasn't explored in deeper too.

CupidKirby
Butterfree chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
This has to be the best 'Soul plays the piano' story I've read on this site. And considering how many I've read that's saying a lot. The way you described it was just amazing rather than flowery and redundant.

CupidKirby
talkstoangels77 chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
*snickers* You know, I think that's actually smarter than the plan she had in the actual series...
Ris Fallon chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Because I enjoy blowing up people's inboxes with reviews:

It was fluffy, but that is perfectly acceptable. - I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a feeling that scene in the manga would cause some pretty crappy nightmares for a while to follow. I think I like your cute, fluff spin on it though. Mine is just like, I don't even know.

And yeah. Winnie the Pooh needs to meet Soul Eater like, yesterday.
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I think the a/n was my favorite part of this because it made me giggle so much. xD Also, the first paragraph made me think of Tangled, with the frying pan for a weapon. I really loved this though. It was very sweet. (:
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »