Reviews for Way Back To Love
dabblingpen chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
Sad you abandoned this...would have liked to have seen where you were going. Nice start
Mirandaannw chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Hoping you finish this someday it's a good start
SassyReaderGirl chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Communication is definitely not their strong suit! Great writing! Is Veronica going to say yes? She Has the FBI internship this summer!
Lady Greenwood chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Please update xx great story
blondieeeee111 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Cute!
CtrlAltDelicious chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
It's really good. So much better than most. I have 2 minor complaints on this chapter though. 1) Mario cart is not available for Xbox. It is only available for nintendo consoles. Nit-picky but just thought I'd let you know. 2) Dick seemed a little to nice towards veronica. Dick doesn't like how Veronica seems to mess with Logan's head.

But seriously well written. In character and it reads well.
HoneyBee1 chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
I hope you'd continue this story. I remember I read it last year, but apparently you stopped... WHY? This is a good fic. I want to hear more 'talk' between them, where they can resolve their issues and move on with their lives. Preferably together. And of course, there's a hint of MaDi which I adore. I want to know whether Veronica would tell Mac and Dick about what Cassidy did to her...
Josielynn chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
I did like talk part 1. Interested where to see you are going with this fic.
NoMoreForMe44 chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
I definitely like "the talk, part 1." Looking forward to more. :)
epic how chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
I like your story! You're Piz break up has been my favorite so far and I'm eager to find out how the rest of the trip goes.
Quirky Del chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Aw, man...I thought there was one more chapter up after this. Hahah...see, you've got me hooked now. Right, well I look forward to reading more when you post. I'll have to remember to properly sign on later and add this story to my alerts. )

Cheers,

Del
Quirky Del chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Whew, you're probably growing tired of my reviews in a row, ha!

Another good chapter. I liked the opening the best. You painted quite the idyllic picture of a romantic and lazy holiday and it was great how you juxtaposed it with the jarring appearance of two unwanted guests. Good stuff!
Quirky Del chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
That was a great ending to the chapter! Great lead in...
Quirky Del chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Haha, inviting her to South America is so something that Logan would do without thinking about the negative aspects. That was great.

Oh! I really liked the dialogue between Veronica and Wallace. Their words were so easy to each other, very much in character. You're quite good at writing these characters, it's rather a treat to read. )
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Ah! I wish I could sign in properly, but since I am a public computer, this will have to do for now.

I FREAKIN' LOVE LOOOVE THIS SO FAR! )

The set up is great, I like that it takes place immediately after the food court scene in the last episode. The conversation you have between Veronica and Piz is very well done. I never liked Piz much, but you've actually managed to make me like him more, while still keeping him completely in character.

I also like the light-hearted scene with Veronica and Dick whilst she's waiting for Logan. Ah, and the tensi on between her and Logan when he comes home...great!

I'm very much looking forward to reading on:)

Cheers,