Reviews for Flash Fire
Sanity and Katlin chapter 20 . 11/22
I know how you feel, that's happened to me three times now. I hope you can continue your stories eventually.

goropo chapter 20 . 9/26
crb819 chapter 20 . 9/17
i really like it when is the next one be out
blasterdog chapter 20 . 9/5
You have an amazing fic man, great stuff.
revan119 chapter 20 . 9/3
With a Hinata, Naruto pairing any children would be way overpowered if they inherited byakugan and Slipstream, because the dojutsu would completely eliminate tunnel vision without leaving a trace making the wielder to kill any enemy without giving any warning.
Fire-lovin-fox chapter 20 . 8/6
NNNNNUUUUUUUUUUU! Aw, I wanted to see Naruto make more s-ranked shish-kabobs... Anyway, nicely done on the story and plot. I also like that you didn't blatantly just bash any one character (too much). Also, kudos on being very creative for how Naruto takes out his enemies. Can't wait to see what you do with this story next.
amerdism chapter 20 . 7/20
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
MissingInspiration chapter 20 . 7/18
This story is amazing! I love how strong you made Naruto and how you altered the story from the original cannon plot. Although it's been a while, I hope you do end up getting your computer fixed and continue this story. ~
Wind Dragon Master chapter 1 . 7/6
Your plot needs some work and so does your reasons on the events. It's a bit amateurish. Like you're trying hard on giving an explanation and just want to get it out of the way. But you're better than some of the Authors' stories I have read. If you fix it then it would be good in no time.
NARUMOKA chapter 2 . 6/5
GraveyardMaster chapter 20 . 5/15
Great story so far and I know it will go far in the future, but I want to make a proposition with you my friend. If you are at any point unable to finish this story I would like to take over. Tell me what ya think when you can, bye for now.
Skyray chapter 11 . 4/13
Man, all those OC from Whirlpool showing up lol

It that going to be like every "last (grouphere)" trope- when it turns out you can't walk anywhere without running into one of them/they've been hiding in an excessively large group all along?
9TAIL chapter 20 . 2/10
you may want to check your ac adapter or the charger port
Anymousnot chapter 5 . 1/3
No offense but I really think Naruto should be able to do jutsu like water, earth, lightning, fire, etc. I mean image that he has those massive reserves, can move at speeds non possible, doesn't that mean he can make handseals at the same speeds, if that's true no one could beat him as it would take someone ten seconds to perform an jutsu and Naruto a second to do ten jutsu. As you said his reserves are constantly increasing with his bloodline, he's like a mini-Kisame (near bijuu level charka reserves), so why wouldn't he know some jutsu especially if he knows Kakashi so well that he can call him uncle and most likely ask for some help with non jutsu. Gai apparently doesn't have charka cords or something so he can't use them but Naruto should be able and if he doesn't bother learning them he pretty muchly handling capping himself.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 5 . 1/5