Reviews for Flash Fire
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 16 . 9/18
This wasn't like canon, where his fight was first and he was shown favoritism by having it pushed back so he wasn't disqualified; Sasuke had six other fight - half of which seemed to take at least 30 minutes - PLUS an extra five minutes grace period and he was STILL almost late? Honestly, I suppose part of that could have been blamed on Kakashi since he dragged them out into the middle of nowhere to train, but they could have headed back a day early to get there on time.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 13 . 9/17
You know, I know that Ino (and most of the rest of their generation) are stubborn and all, and that they have at least three years of experience with Naruto acting like an idiot, but he's standing RIGHT THERE, in a JOUNIN uniform, PROCTORING the Chuunin Exam. How is it NOT sinking into their heads that everything they THOUGHT they knew about him is a lie?

Good choice. Reading canon fights over and over again, even when you spice it up with new skills, gets boring as Hell after awhile. The only way it could have been more random is if you put the list of names into one of those online list makers/randomizers. That's generally what I do when I have to rewrite a canon tournament from any show.

No, there is no such thing as a "normal" shinobi.

Well, that's a coincidence for a randomized match-up. Dosu was killed by Gaara in canon, wasn't he? I honestly believe that if he'd been faster, or had gone about the fight smarter, Dosu would have had a very real chance at beating Gaara... at least until he was knocked out and Shukaku decided to come out and play -_- Sound is insubstantial, after all. There isn't much Gaara's sand could do to stop it.

FINALLY! Someone who writes a decent fight for Tenten! I know she appears to be a ranged specialist in canon, but she also says she wants to be a weapons mistress. You can't be a weapons mistress if all you do is throw things as your opponent. And you can't tell me that Gai, one of Konoha's Elite Jounin and top taijutsu specialist, would allow her to keep such a glaring weakness in her abilities after having her on his team for over a year, especially when the rest of her team focuses on taijutsu.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 12 . 9/17
You know, while that little friction burning technique of his is interesting, I can't help but feel he completely wasted a prime opportunity here. Any one of those strikes could have been made with a kunai in hand. If he had the time to burn him six times with that kind of precision, he had time to slit his damn throat, shove a blade in any number of internal organs or, in the very least, cut his Achilles tendons so he couldn't run off.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 1 . 9/17
You know, now that I think about it, that that doesn't make sense to me either. How the Hell wasn't he instinctively making Shadow Clones with the amount of chakra he was pushing out? I know they have different hand seals, but the Kage Bunshin is, essentially, the standard Bunshin pumped full of a crap load of chakra and made solid, which is pretty much the same thing he did with the Henge, come to think of it. And why the Hell does the E-rank technique take four times the number of seals as the B-rank? And what the Hell is that seal even CALLED anyway? I know the jutsu encyclopedia says it's supposed to be either the Tiger seal or the "Clone" seal, but none of the other clone techniques, as far as I've seen, use that seal anywhere in the chain and it doesn't look anything like the Tiger seal. And how the bloody Hell could he teach the Kage Bunshin to a group of Academy Students without killing them in the process when even uber-Jounin Kakashi admits he can't make more than a few of them before passing out from chakra exhaustion?
Rant End. Sorry for taking up you're review space. I just got going it and questions kept coming.
I wish you had continued Flash Fire.
Rangle chapter 5 . 9/3
It doesn't make sense that Naruto explains his bloodline limit in great details to two people he dislikes. I know you're trying to explain it to the readers, but you should've done it in a better way.
pirodar17 chapter 20 . 7/31
Given that your profile update about the hard drive was mildly recent compared to the last update, I'll assume you are still working on it. If not, I really enjoyed this and thank you for your effort.
TheOlympus chapter 2 . 7/17
Aww dont give that look.. I know Naru-chan always be awesome isnt he? #LaughEvil
Umbra Drachen chapter 20 . 7/1
please continue this story.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 2 . 5/4
You just made it feasible for Naruto to learn the Chidori, Lightning blade, and their variations with his chakra sonar. However I have to say that all the speed imaginable is worthless unless you have accuracy to actually hit something, thus while in a contest of speed Naruto may be king, without strength, accuracy, durability, and some technique Naruto isn't going to go far so to speak.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 5/4
I can hardly believe it, you turned the one man army Naruto into a cross between the Flash and the Human Torch. Not saying I don't like it, but if Naruto had his canon jutsus, some fire, wind, and lightning styles as well, and spammed the Shadow Clone jutsu he could theoretically use some insane combination styles and pop an enemy like an overgrown zit by having his shadow clones rush and strike the enemy from every direction simeltaniously on any given axis and hello massive trauma. Although Naruto signing Anko's Snake contract or some other swift animal for a summoning wouldn't be a complete loss. I even have suggestions for contracts, like say wolves, foxes, falcons, or snakes (seriously there is a species of snake named the Black Racer, and I know first hand the name isn't just for show). Anyway how is Naruto able to cast genjutsu, I thought just like the clone jutsu he has WAY TOO much chakra?
max mecury chapter 20 . 4/13
Good job
May chapter 20 . 4/10
Cool. Not bad.
dead for life chapter 20 . 2/25
Very well done and entertaining story! I hope to see more of this one day!
loretta537 chapter 19 . 1/17
i miss this story and hope you can continue it soon