Reviews for Flash Fire
Cryomatix chapter 20 . 5/15
Great story so far and I know it will go far in the future, but I want to make a proposition with you my friend. If you are at any point unable to finish this story I would like to take over. Tell me what ya think when you can, bye for now.
Skyray chapter 11 . 4/13
Man, all those OC from Whirlpool showing up lol

It that going to be like every "last (grouphere)" trope- when it turns out you can't walk anywhere without running into one of them/they've been hiding in an excessively large group all along?
9TAIL chapter 20 . 2/10
you may want to check your ac adapter or the charger port
Anymousnot chapter 5 . 1/3
No offense but I really think Naruto should be able to do jutsu like water, earth, lightning, fire, etc. I mean image that he has those massive reserves, can move at speeds non possible, doesn't that mean he can make handseals at the same speeds, if that's true no one could beat him as it would take someone ten seconds to perform an jutsu and Naruto a second to do ten jutsu. As you said his reserves are constantly increasing with his bloodline, he's like a mini-Kisame (near bijuu level charka reserves), so why wouldn't he know some jutsu especially if he knows Kakashi so well that he can call him uncle and most likely ask for some help with non jutsu. Gai apparently doesn't have charka cords or something so he can't use them but Naruto should be able and if he doesn't bother learning them he pretty muchly handling capping himself.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 5 . 1/5
Woot! Mythbusters reference! _
Guest chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
Dude your computer must be fix by now,lot's of people are waiting for the next chapter you need to update soon.
Doc. K-9 chapter 20 . 11/22/2014
It is a shame what happened to your computer, hope soon enough you manage to get all you lost back to place and get some of the lost information back, also from the previous chapter im with almost all of the other reviewers, and also gotta say, LOVED that bugs bunny impression!
Revisions chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Will you continue this story? It is really good
Scarlett Muhayo chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
an absolutely amazing story

i really loved your plot, writing style and your depiction of the characters

i really really really really really really really really really hope you
start writing again

-SM
Guest chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
You know I was thinking maybe you should have naruto train Konoha 11 after he brings Tsunade back and he tells them about his clan and who his parents were.
LuckySevenChomei chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
Did you try getting the battery replaced? That happened to my old laptop too, but the battery just needed replacing. ()
MattKennedy chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
This has been such an awesome story to read! I hope you get your computer problem worked out and can continue the story! :D
mheredia1 chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
this better not be a naruhina
those stories are just to generic
Mr.Fallen chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
Awwwww... Too bad i was enjoying this. Love how you killed oro-pedo, sad way to go, shaken like a margiratia.
Saki chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
Aww. My dad's car did something like that in the middle of the highway. Try getting the batteries replaced, that worked for my faulty laptop.