Reviews for Number Fifty
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Great opener!
TexasSupernaturalCowgirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Just found and I am hooked. Off to read.
ccase13 chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
I really enjoyed this story. The ghost of 50 was especially creepy to think that the city of London is just built over thousands of plague victim pits.

I felt sorry for poor Dean when he could not even feed himself and tried to pretend he wasn't hungry so Sam wouldn't feed him.

It was a fair enough when the ghosts he freed saved Dean from the collapsing building.
Mystique Aqua chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Okay.. that was kinda disgusting. I sometimes wonder how a pretty boy like Dean can eat like a pig, hehehehe... and boy can he really EAT!

No matter, I still like him though... simply because he's Dean and he is drop dead gorgeous... Just, don't look at him when he's eating that's all.

So, what's up with Bobby's case? People petrified to death and getting their house robbed? Hmm... that's a new one. What kind of thing will to that? And, what will it do with it? On to the next chapter to find out, hopefully.

Great start and you caught my interest _
drummerlisa chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
I LOVE this ,really sad, but it shows the brothers real relationship. Sam is so caring, and Bobby too. Great work, thanks!
CeCe Away chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
This had a great conclusion, bringing it around as the spirits focused on Dean because he'd suffered like they had. And then seeing the woman and the girl. Nice. Satisfactory and creative.
Lykaia chapter 15 . 2/16/2011
Lovely ending. Who said that ghosts always have to be bad news when they appear.
deangirl1 chapter 15 . 2/16/2011
Great ending!
Brightshadow-chi chapter 15 . 2/15/2011
a wonderful ending to a wonderful story.

loved the whole thing ;)

and can't wait for your next work.
moira4eku chapter 15 . 2/15/2011
Absolutely loved the ending! Dean saves spirits, spirits save Dean. Great symmetry! Looking forward to your next story!
Nana56 chapter 15 . 2/15/2011
Dean went for a 'walk'. He would have been under the 'rubble'.

AWESOME fic! I loooove that the lady from the mist saved Dean's life. That's just perfect!

Really fantastic work on this fic, my dear. Very very enjoyable. Thanks so much for sharing with us. :)
BranchSuper chapter 15 . 2/15/2011
Good ending, even though Sam and Bobby came out of it with some (more) grey hairs! And Dean was saved from injury by a ghost from the curse - very appropriate. Very well written story!
becs chapter 15 . 2/15/2011
that was a great fic! I loved the ending,it was a nice little twist. I have read a few of your fics now and love them dean hurt is a big thumbs up and u dont make them to cheesy(if u know what i mean).

Vanessa Sgroi chapter 15 . 2/15/2011
What an awesome ending to this story! I loved it. Didn't see the little twist at the end coming but it was the perfect cherry on the sundae.
Zinfer chapter 15 . 2/15/2011
Brilliant! A fantastic fan fiction my friend! I truly enjoyed it and ur one of the few authors that I really read intently :) keep it up! I'm totally inspired to write my own SPN fanfic now so get ready XD