Reviews for Dance With Me
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Wonderful, lovely, sweet, simply perfect : ) Thank you so much for sharing!
Please go on writing, pleeeeeas
pitbulllover chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
nice 1
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
teehee- this was realoy nice- i like th eidea of niles and cc having "their song" sigh
kaagehide chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Glad there are Authors like you here :) Short and Sweet! l love CC and Niles
nrfan chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
i absolutely loved this. jealous cc is the best. i enjoyed fran following cc and talking to her, it's so cute how her meddling ways come from a good place and she really just wants everyone to be happy.

loved this line: Something inside her made her want him to feel hurt as badly as she hurt when he had abandoned her for that tramp, but her attempts were always unsatisfactory; causing him pain never did anything more than increase her own. -so beautifully put, so nice job there.

i love how you have them dancing to a "new, slow melody," which corresponds to their new beginning, and niles and cc dancing is always a good thing to put in a fic ha. and letting cc show her vulnerable side and admit why she was upset was awesome. the promise niles made her make was so cute as well and i love that you ended it right there, without things getting too mushy but just keeping it raw right at that point. so great job, i really loved this, definitely one of your best. :)
the-reverie chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I love it! This story is so sweet and adorable. I love how Fran told Niles about CC being jealous of the tramp. Lol. Great job!
FavoriteSeptember chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This put tears in my eyes. This is my favorite Niles and C.C. fan fic. (: You should do a sequel to this, seriously.
negschainsaw chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
*sigh* I'm a puddle of goo

the way you describe their dancing is so fabolous

*goes to watch "the nose knows" episode again*

loved it Keep on going! ;)
LaurenLaneLover chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
aww that was beautiful!

I loved it!

Such cute one-shots from you. (:
rx9872 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
You capture their relationship SO well! I will be on the lookout for more Niles/CC stories from you. Hope they are long, frequent, and quickly posted!
SlytherinLove30 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Loved it! 3
Jack's Phryne chapter 1 . 1/15/2011

Niles' CC
EspoirDio chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Thanks for the facebook nudge, dear!:) And...I am so emotional today...I actually have tears in my eyes. This was beautiful without being in character, very sweet and heart...I don't know...perfect. :) This gets added to my favourites right now. Also, can I add it to my website?