Reviews for Tai's Smile
The True Silph chapter 1 . 2/24
Ahh... that was heart-warming. Excellent work!
Brett lyne chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
It's good you should write more on this
shyboywriter chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Awwwwwwwwww To damn cute
PinkCandy-x chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awww! I loved this!

It was so descriptive and emotive! Especially the ending, when Matt was talking about Tai's passion, his best friends, his team, etc... for some reason I just really liked that!

And also about the fact they were equal and they then lay with their chests together to show it was just tooooo adorable!

Really well written!

x
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Awwwwwwww! It's sad that Tai and Kari's parents are that way, an unfortunately a lot of parents are. They really are lucky to have friends and friends' parents who would take them in unconditionally.
KeruKeru chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
AWWWWWWWW! X3 It was so fluffy and cute at the end! I wish I could be sandwiched in between them. ;D If you catch my drift. Anyway, I told you I'd read it and review! :3
Disgraceful Duckling chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Very cute :D I'd suggest breaking it into 3 chapters, but that's about it. You screwed up the spelling of a few words, like 'mischievousness'(you just put mischievous, when the -ness was necessary), etc.. Other than that, this is great.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Hey dude, sorry it's taken me so long to get around to this. I'm gonna try and use the next week (im on holiday!) to go round all the fics I've missed out haha.

Oh, and thanks for the mention. ;)

Ahem...this was genius. In terms of content you left no emotion unexplored. You pieced together that oh-so special, fantastical taito relationship, with the brutal reality of homophobia in its most devilish form. It takes a hefty amount of inner constitution for the reader to fully take in what's happening here; that, my friend, is an effect that takes a lot of skill to pull out of the hat. Well done.

In terms of writing style, btw, you've got one that isn't riddled with linguistic and literary devices; you've used just enough of each, however, to remain perfectly sophisticated in your own right. You've not attempted to show off, which I adore; you've simply attempted to tell a deep, almost haunting story I can tell you right now, buddy, that you did so with flair, originality and complete clarity.

Finally, I love the idea of the versatility being dominant in their relationship. Many authors forget that, really, these two are rivals. They're balanced in that they're both stubborn, and hot headed, yet loving and protective of everything they love. It's nice to see that explored so carefully here.

Great work. )
coolgamer chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
love the story! you did a good job!
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
lol, so, I was reading this, and I thought, "This is really good... but it seems really familiar... did he rip this off someone?..." then i get to Dr. Dan, and i'm like, "OH YEAH! He had me read this before!" XDD Sorry about that! I loved it still XD And, I loved how you had "Dan" and "Mr. Page" ... wonder who you were talking about? XD Great work!
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Aww, so sad. I felt so bad for Tai but I'm glad that Matta and everyone else was there for him (and for Kari too). It was very cute.
Gryphon's wing chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Awww. That was so sweet! I love Taito. Wish you could've shown more Daikeru though as it seemed more Takari than anything. And I'm not a fan of that couple since people can't leave it alone. there are so many storues of Takari now and it's boring me to tears. lol.

This story didn't though as you mentioned in it that TK was gay and liked Davis so I was glad of that.

Anyways loved this story. It showed a broken Tai that was mended. Wish the Kamiyas could've had their faces punched in though.