Reviews for Make Love Not War
Great little story. I really enjoyed it! Liz
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Poor Steph, poor Ranger. Glad they could help each other
giraffee chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I think you did a great job with this one shot. All characters feel true to their original versions, writing style is also in tone with JE, and definitely the ending that is both satisfying and funny. Bonus brownie points for naked Ranger, garbage and shower ;) Thank you!
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Oh, to be Ranger's woman...
mssmith chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Very fun little o/s. I was pretty concerned there, just as Steph was, but you pulled an HEA out of your...well, you pulled it out. Thanks babe, it was great.
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Awesome! I love when Carlos opens himself up to Steph, then takes her with him to get payback for the skip that hurt her. Also, having Vinnie, complete with pissed pants, walk them out in front of Lula and Connie, was a stroke of genius. Perfect humiliation for hurting his Babe. Great work. Thanks for all your time and effort in always giving us such wonderful stories to read.

Love ya,

Maggie
Wanda517 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
ubr-fanasy Ranger returns. IF only... Wish Steph had had a chance to take some reveng on Giordano...
amkp chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I enjoyed this! Thanks, great job! Angie
remeyqueen74 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
so loved it i wish it would happen in the books its like shes stuck on sorry ass morelli instead of hot body worhsipping carlos
babe4ever52 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Great story! Always love a Babe HEA!
LIZ03 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
loved it, cute, quick, and all wrapped up
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Love the story! Smooth kick ass Ranger is the best!

Though I love how the story ended I would also love to see

it continued and see where they would go from there.

Maybe the next time the FBI wants Rangman help it could be Morelli in charge on the FBI involvment. Idk just speaking my wandering mind out loud. ]
writersblock24 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Awww, that was sooo good! I thought it was going to be a sad story but I was very pleased to find out that it was actually a very happy story! Great job!