Reviews for A Team Effort
Barbarataku chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Thanks for leaving yhis syory up for us newbies. I nearly died laughing. Excellent work.
FireAngel5683 chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Lol the end is funny.
Moonlight1345 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Why are the team murderers? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?! THEY'D NEVER DO THAT! Although i do like your plot of 'someones tryin to kill dinozzo'
AmyH chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
This was hilarious! I love your sense of humor through out this story!
123claire123 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
brilliant - i love this story - well done - very funny
meMyselfSelf chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
the only thing i can find to say is LOL
smiles2go chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
This is hysterical, best crack fic I've ever read. GREAT job. and entirely plausible!
nitetales chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
I am still laughing. This story is a great and funny read. Thanks.
Meilea2010 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
That was great. Absolutely fantastic. What in the world; Jboth Jackie and the SecNav knew that Vance had been killed by Jethro and that he'd gone after Sheppard too. It'll make Tony happy to find out that Gibbs is the new director.
DS2010 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I loved the end and the SecNav really is a sly old dog and Gibbs as director has so many possibilities for tony
samtdog chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Jacuzzi? You are so evil lol.

Great job again Arress.
anci2506 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
ha!ha! that is so good! more!
Kesterpan chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
This story had me laughing almost constantly! Too funny... especially Gibbs!
Meilea2010 chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Tony was fantastic. Glad it irritated that jackass. Well Ziva proved that she could kill with a paperclip. Good for her. Enjoyed the hot sex. Thank you for such an enjoyable chapter. My heart goes out to Jackie and the children. But they are a lot better off now without that jerk. Fantastic chapter. When do we get the next chapter?
Kesterpan chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
LOL! This story cracks me up... I love it! They're such great caricatures of themselves. Gibbs is hysterical. More, more!