Reviews for Too Close to Holmes
Copgirl chapter 15 . 7/4
Difficult topic wrapped up nicely and I liked the way you included Mycroft in the whole process. Well done.
Copgirl chapter 13 . 7/4
Very well written again.
Copgirl chapter 11 . 7/4
Well done this one again. I can believe him behaving like this.
Copgirl chapter 9 . 7/4
Can we whack him over the head again just for good measure? But perhaps Greg would want a go at the perp too.
Copgirl chapter 8 . 7/4
Two knights, perhaps not in shining armour but suit and jumper.
Copgirl chapter 7 . 7/4
Completely understandable that this was a difficult chapter to write but you did it very well. I already liked that John involved Mycroft but Sherlock wishing he would come and safe him was as good as it was heartwrenching.
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 15 . 2/2
This was deeply moving because Sherlock doesn't believe he has friends, but John. He doesn't realize that Mrs. Hudson and DI Lestrade are his friends and love him. He doesn't realize how much Mycroft loves him. Sally Donovan, and Anderson in your story at least are human enough to loose their hurt childish feelings to be adults and care for him when something so horrendous happens to him. Sherlock never thought he would have a support system of friends and it's wonderful that when he truly needs them they step up to the job.
The scene when Sherlock is going through withdrawal and Donovan and Anderson come when called and tenderly as possible protects Sherlock from himself - well that was a brilliant piece of writing because it redeemed them of so much in my mind. Also Sally treating Sherlock like she usually does and not unusually, was perfect and I could see the shadows lifting from Sherlock's eyes, mind, and spirit.
This was a touching story that made me cry, but also made me smile at how unexpected the love and caring was for Sherlock - He didn't have a clue that he was truly loved without conditions.

Thanks for this story:-)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Finally... A story where Sherlock isn't begging for John. While I love that Sherlock would think of John in moments of need, I definitely agree that Sherlock would really want his brother, especially if he'd been hurt in his childhood. Thank-you for making that happen. I chose to review on this chapter, but well done on the whole story.

Hekela
no valid name chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Yep. I cried. One tear. Wow.
read a good book chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
This was a really, really good story! Your an awesome writer, I hope you keep it up!
booknerdhere chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
Wonderful fanfic... I applaud thee :)
booknerdhere chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
Aww...
booknerdhere chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
This is so sad... I feel bad for laughing, but I couldn't help it when John said "Shot in the hand a whacked over the head with an umbrella"... Of course it was an umbrella, what else would Mycroft had used?
badwolf92myers chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Oh my god. You made me cry in this chapter!
Anonymoustache chapter 15 . 9/20/2013